A Nightmare On Elm St Freddy Sweaters. (CLOSED)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok Guys...Here they are...And I got to say my tailor knocked these out of the park with the work! I could not be happier.

You guys are going to love these, and Thank you so Much for hanging in there with me...Enjoy
scaled.php

WOW These Look Exellent Moe :) Will Mine Be in That Pile Too or Will mine be a Little Longer.

Finally got home from out of town and had this waiting on me...

IMG_20120702_090739-1.jpg

:) I love it! Sorry for the crappy cell phone picture. I really really like the way this sweater fits. Has that slight baggy look to it which is perfect for a Part 1.

Thanks again Moe!

Finally got home from out of town and had this waiting on me...

IMG_20120702_090739-1.jpg

:) I love it! Sorry for the crappy cell phone picture. I really really like the way this sweater fits. Has that slight baggy look to it which is perfect for a Part 1.

Thanks again Moe!

Your welcome Brother:1-1: Enjoy...:wave

Recieved My Freddy Sweater Today Moe , And WOW Amazing Quality all round Mate, could,ent be anymore happier :hi5:

Now Just Waiting on Nathan To finish painting Beto,s pt 1 freddy to Complete this :panic:

Thanks again Mike.

Lee

p7050015.jpg

p7050024.jpg

Heck yeah Nathan has my part 1 Freddy head as well can't wait to see how they turn out

Very cool can't wait to see pics when they are done Nathan is a great talent and Im sure that that myers will turn out fantastic

this sweater is top notch thanks moe can't wait for the pants glad your doing a run of pants. thanks,luis

Nice sweater don't get why they gave him striped sleeves in the first place and all that ruffles crap.
Looking to change mine if anybody has a spare or theres another run I'm interested depending on price.

Back