A Nightmare On Elm St Freddy Sweaters. (CLOSED)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Henley's no more then $60 plus shipping.
Thats half of what others are going for these days.:wink1:

What can I use for this henley other than Nathan Drake or Dexter because I really LOVE both of those characters? :monkey1

Ski

Check it out Fellas...:banana

OH! and Pete...thats your chem by the way...:1-1:
scaled.php

What would you guys think of a Miami Stalker Henley run?:lecture

Ohhhh yeah I’m excited :panic::panic:

hey Moe...real quick...at the base of the sweaters...there seems to be some elastic there...is that suppose to be like that cause i would have liked them the way the prototypes showed...let us know....its no biggie but i just wanted to get confirmation...thanks...:)

hey Moe...real quick...at the base of the sweaters...there seems to be some elastic there...is that suppose to be like that cause i would have liked them the way the prototypes showed...let us know....its no biggie but i just wanted to get confirmation...thanks...:)

No elastic... I think it's the way it's sewn!
Sweater material stretches.

Guys in so sorry for the delay... As you know, my tailor is over seas... And the darn parcel is stuck here in NY customs... Any day guys any day now! And I got all the addressed bubbled envelopes ready.

Something's up with the NY post office, I've had 3 different packages get held up there this past month. One was there for over TWO WEEKS. Crazyness. Can't wait Moe, keep us posted!

Something's up with the NY post office, I've had 3 different packages get held up there this past month. One was there for over TWO WEEKS. Crazyness. Can't wait Moe, keep us posted!

Yeah bro, what the heck is going on with the USPS lately?:dunno
I sent a tiny box priority overseas on June 1st and still has not arrived.
The agent told me, $38 will arrive within 7-10 days.
There is got to be better way to ship because the postal service is a joke lately for the prices they charge:mad:

I'll post once I got them and keep you guys updated...

Ok Guys...Here they are...And I got to say my tailor knocked these out of the park with the work! I could not be happier.

You guys are going to love these, and Thank you so Much for hanging in there with me...Enjoy
scaled.php

Back