A Nightmare On Elm St Freddy Sweaters. (CLOSED)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: A Nightmare On Elm St Freddy Sweaters. ONE DAY SALE. Read

Guys...Marked all who paid! NOTE: tomorrow is dead line, need only 4 more orders to reach 10 and the sale ends, and the List Closes. Thanks

Now!
According to the two links posted by Pete... I want to make sure I get these right ok..
One link shows all red sleeve but really Big sweater on Freddy, and he looks like he had shoulder pads...

The red stripe sleeve looks like the sleeves are longer and he had to fold them up?

Is this how you want it?
If you look at this pic before we fixed the sleeve, it is cuffed....I really need to know because I want you guys happy with the way the turn out... Personally looking at other sweaters made by the other freaks, he does them sort of perfect. And I personally don't like the over sized sweater on freddy to be Honest, but thats you guys call.

scaled.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: A Nightmare On Elm St Freddy Sweaters. ONE dAY SALE. Read

Payment sent :yess:

The pic above is prefect for part 2 on wards.

For part 1 i would like a longer baggier jumper in the torso and slightly longer sleeves.

tbh i'm not to worried bout the sleeves but want a baggier torso like the fit in this pic

https://nightmareonelmstreetfilms.c...mare-on-elm-street-behind-the-scenes-055.html

I think the one in the other pic i showed you with the shoulder pads is even bigger but the one above is the fit i like.

Re: A Nightmare On Elm St Freddy Sweaters. ONE dAY SALE. Read

Payment sent :yess:

The pic above is prefect for part 2 on wards.

For part 1 i would like a longer baggier jumper in the torso and slightly longer sleeves.

tbh i'm not to worried bout the sleeves but want a baggier torso like the fit in this pic

https://nightmareonelmstreetfilms.c...mare-on-elm-street-behind-the-scenes-055.html

I think the one in the other pic i showed you with the shoulder pads is even bigger but the one above is the fit i like.

Ok, Pete...Sent this info to my tailor...
So you think I should do the cuff sleeves on all? People can fold or cut them

Actually looking at the pic i would say the same as your current one but with 1/2 a cm to the width and 1cm to the length.
Would help to see your sweater on a normal TT as its hard to judge

Ok, Pete...Sent this info to my tailor...
So you think I should do the cuff sleeves on all? People can fold or cut them
Thanks moe :hi5:
i would say the same as your current one but with 1/2 a cm to the width and 1cm to the length.

With the sleeves i say leave them

I agree with everything Pete said

So sleeves leave long, not short and neat

yes for the part 1 for the stripped sleeved ones i woiuld leave as is

Ok guys check this and make sure I got this right... According to Pete's link on the red sleeve version there are 5 stripes so read below!

Sweaters with Striped Sleeves. (Measurement as is with the sample on Bruce lee above.)

Sweaters without Striped Sleeve (We will add 1/2 cm to the width of the torso plus 2.4cm to the length. _We can’t do just 1cm additional to the length because your reference photo for the loose sweater has five green stripes and five red stripes on the body. _Each stripe is 1.2cm so it’ll have to be 2.4cm additional to the length)

What you guys think?

Ok today is last day for sale and price goes back! I need at least two to three more guys.

Ok fellas thread list is closed... Sales over!

I do have one stripe sleeve and one red sleeve available $85
Ea.
Thanks to all who participated enjoy

Ok guys, is this what your looking for for red sleeves? Pete? I really need to know beforme we start the red sleeve version.
scaled.php

Everyone who missed out will be kicking themselves for not picking these up for that great price great job moe thanks

Back