A Nightmare On Elm St Freddy Sweaters. (CLOSED)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: A Nightmare On Elm St Freddy Sweaters 1/6 PICS pg1

Trust me guys once we all (especially elvis) show are water treated and weathered sweaters you will make your mind up....... But by then it will be to late :wink1:

I don't know what you guys are looking for? What type fit??? Can you send me a photo so I can have them do it the way you guys like??? Trying to help you guys get them. Thank you

If the fit seems to tight ill make it more baggy if that helps?

It looks great moe. The pics are not great but if you look closely all the important parts are there.
Thanks for doing this i cant wait for you to move on to part 1 version :rock

Trust me guys once we all (especially elvis) show are water treated and weathered sweaters you will make your mind up....... But by then it will be to late :wink1:

It looks great moe. The pics are not great but if you look closely all the important parts are there.
Thanks for doing this i cant wait for you to move on to part 1 version :rock

Thanks Pete and elvis, much appreciated help! My tailor is over seas, so bodies to try this on is not all of an option... But I will try to get different angles.

And Pete if you don't want to wait since this is going not all that well buddy, I will make your not stripe sleeve version in the mix if you like.

Alright I know if I pass it up I'm going to be kicking myself later what is the deadline for these and if I have a choice I would like a non stripe sleeve if their isn't enough intrest if their is I will wait and get both

Alright I know if I pass it up I'm going to be kicking myself later what is the deadline for these and if I have a choice I would like a non stripe sleeve if their isn't enough intrest if their is I will wait and get both

No dead line, soon as I get 10 and no matter which version we can get it done.

I think there was enough success that came out of the Grimes and myers outfits that I am certain... These will be just as nice.

Just pm me if ready and which version, and I will send payment details.
Thank you

Thanks Pete and elvis, much appreciated help! My tailor is over seas, so bodies to try this on is not all of an option... But I will try to get different angles.

And Pete if you don't want to wait since this is going not all that well buddy, I will make your not stripe sleeve version in the mix if you like.

No problem man I can see the potential in the jumper so want to help. All it needs is to be wetted, moulded round the desired body and once dry it will have a nice natural hang.

Thanks for the offer to be on this run I should have the money in about 2 weeks so if the offer if open then I will take up your offer.

It may be worth mentioning in the horror section that you are offering these as people who may not visit the custom section may like to upgrade there sideshow Freddy.

No problem man I can see the potential in the jumper so want to help. All it needs is to be wetted, moulded round the desired body and once dry it will have a nice natural hang.

Thanks for the offer to be on this run I should have the money in about 2 weeks so if the offer if open then I will take up your offer.

It may be worth mentioning in the horror section that you are offering these as people who may not visit the custom section may like to upgrade there sideshow Freddy.

Sure Pete, whatever works for you...
Here it is on a Bruce lee body as well.
But don't mind the cuffed up sleeve, as it will be cut to fit.if you see anything wrong with the fit let me know? Thanks
scaled.php

Last call before Closing...And moving onto other projects.
scaled.php

Where the seams are by the wrists, is it going to be sown flush with the rest of the sleeves? In the pics it sticks out, making it looks weird imo. I'm still interested if that gets fixed.

Where the seams are by the wrists, is it going to be sown flush with the rest of the sleeves? In the pics it sticks out, making it looks weird imo. I'm still interested if that gets fixed.

Mmm- not sure what you mean bro? We tried to capture a real sweater in 1/6 best we can!

That's the area where the two materials are sewn to make the cuffs. Can't do anything about that because of the thickness of the material. The only way to avoid that is to not have cuffs. It's really not as bad as it seems in my opinion.

LOL you all make a fuss of everything. :stick
Honestly the cuffs looks fine to me :lol:lol

Like Pete said, imagine what a good weathering and water treatment could do.
I'm sure it will look wonderful and will definitely do that to mine once I get it.

LOL you all make a fuss of everything. :stick
Honestly the cuffs looks fine to me :lol:lol

Like Pete said, imagine what a good weathering and water treatment could do.
I'm sure it will look wonderful and will definitely do that to mine once I get it.

I agree E- This was alot of work that went into this sweater...Now I know why others get what they get $$$ for them...No Joke!

When you get the sweater Bro, Please do your magic and post pics for all to see. Thanks my brother:1-1:

I will PM all that are on the list to get the ball rolling on the first 10, for those who want off let me know, so that others can get in on it...This will be one time run of these. Thanks Fellas. Enjoy

I'm very sorry, but I'm afraid I have to back out of this Moe. I know I'll regret it later when in hand pics, especially from Seb, pop up, but I just can't spend that money on a sweater at the moment (not that the price isn't justified, the quality definitely shows).

Re: A Nightmare On Elm St Freddy Sweaters. ONE DAY SALE. Read

Guys... For those I PM'd...Please disregard total, as I'm doing a one time, one day sale for Sat! Read page one.
For those who dropped off, I will help you get in... if the price changes your mind.
Thanks

Re: A Nightmare On Elm St Freddy Sweaters. ONE DAY SALE. Read

I'm def In moe great price for real thanks bro since this is a one time run are we just getting the all stripped or can we still get the solid sleeve version? Thanks again man if these are as good as the myers coveralls we are all I'n for a treat

Back