A Nightmare On Elm St Freddy Sweaters. (CLOSED)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: A Nightmare On Elm St Freddy Sweaters 1/6 PICS pg1

Looks great so far. :)
Could you perhaps take a shot of it on a slim TT?

Thanks...
I don't have a slim but these will all be tailored to the slim Body! this one is not for sale as it needs some minor tweaks like sleeve length...

It will be perfect when ordering is ready! I had no Idea how hard these were to pull off.,:slap

Here it is on MJ
scaled.php

Last edited by a moderator:

Guys Let me know who is ready to order the striped sleeves Run?

Guys...The sweaters are ready to order...Sorry for long wait because material was hard to get. Anyway Please send me PM who are on the list for striped sleeve first which is what we will make first 10...If no one interested anymore I will close this and move onto other projects Guys, as I have alot to get to... Thanks fellas.

Guys...The sweaters are ready to order...Sorry for long wait because material was hard to get. Anyway Please send me PM who are on the list for striped sleeve first which is what we will make first 10...If no one interested anymore I will close this and move onto other projects Guys, as I have alot to get to... Thanks fellas.

im still very interested but will you still be making the red sleeve one?

im still very interested but will you still be making the red sleeve one?

Sure Pete once the first run is done with strips sleeves buddy.

Honestly I'm still debating. I know you do quality work, but the fitting is very important to me. I'll let you know soon.

Agonistes...Totally Understand, But I know it is hard to judge from a photo unless you have it in hand, But whatever you decide you let me know...Maybe when you see some of the Guys dress there freddy or when I get my freddy done, I will post pics but that is a long ways off ATM!

Guys...Those who are on the list for striped sleeve sweater, PM me and I will send payment details as we Need min 10 to put the order in... We will do the none stripe sleeve after

Thanks

Sure Pete once the first run is done with strips sleeves buddy.

Great i cant wait. Any chance it can be made for narrow tt instead of the slim? His jumper in NOES was a lot baggyer and i think the slim is to small for freddy.

The current jumper is great i think if you post higher quality pics you will get more interest.

Great i cant wait. Any chance it can be made for narrow tt instead of the slim? His jumper in NOES was a lot baggyer and i think the slim is to small for freddy.

The current jumper is great i think if you post higher quality pics you will get more interest.

Thanks Pete... Sure we can do it to that body but as far as pics I don't have in my hands, my tailor send me photo but I'll see what I can do!

Last call before Closing...And moving onto other projects.
scaled.php

Man I would love to get a sweater but I just can't make the decision on the pics it doesn't seem to fit Mj very well at least I'n the pic I got your coveralls and they are fantastic if you could get a few more pics that shows how good the fit is

Man I would love to get a sweater but I just can't make the decision on the pics it doesn't seem to fit Mj very well at least I'n the pic I got your coveralls and they are fantastic if you could get a few more pics that shows how good the fit is

Same here, unfortunately I can't commit based on that picture.

I don't know what you guys are looking for? What type fit??? Can you send me a photo so I can have them do it the way you guys like??? Trying to help you guys get them. Thank you

If the fit seems to tight ill make it more baggy if that helps?

Last edited by a moderator:

I kinda like the fit tbh, I don't know what you're looking for?

Isn't it not thigh enough or too thight for you guys?

Here's a shot of the sweater I'm currently using:
IMG_2778_2_small.jpg

I really like how it fits the body, but the details, such as the collar, seams of the sleeves etc. are better on your version. I can't really pin it to anything particular, but the fit doesn't look that great in your pic. The stomach area looks a bit too baggy. Perhaps it's just the pose though.

I think the problem for me to pull the trigger is also that I'm already happy with my version. I do want to improve upon it though, hence my interest in your version. I really have to be overwhelmed by a new sweater though, and while your version looks great, it's not enough for me to spend the money on currently.
Can you perhaps take some more shots from different angles and/or in different poses? Maybe that would nudge me over the edge. :)

Back