ALL SETS SHIPPED! [CLOSED] 'K' Blade Runner 2049 outfit by Yunsil / Toribox

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 'K' Blade Runner 2049 outfit by Yunsil / Toribox

yup. needed. No other company version would ever top this anyways

That's my thinking. No matter what else shows up licensed or not, it's not going to better than Yun-sil's work.

It still boggles my mind no legit company has gone after this license. Hate that I had to sell my Dekcard, but you can count me in for this if Scott doesn't tackle it.

Scott said he did not have any definite plans, and it was fine to proceed. He did say he would be willing to offer a headsculpt.

The boots on the K figure that's out already are waaayyy wrong. So is almost everything else, especially the coat. I think this needs to be something that's done 100% custom. Perhaps Sdabbs for gun and any accessories?

We'd need Yun-sil to do his sidearm holster too if we went all custom. I'd like to see what the BlackBox costs before deciding.

Victoria, which body are you planning to go with?
I guess TTM18 is not the case here!

Any idea on the possible price range yet? I think the most important part is the coat for this one.

This should be good :)

Any ideas for the head sculpt? If there is a thread for a separate sculpt for this figure? The current Gosling ones (aside from the Black Box Toys one) is based on Drive right? The likeness on those are a bit iffy imho.

This should be good :)

Any ideas for the head sculpt? If there is a thread for a separate sculpt for this figure? The current Gosling ones (aside from the Black Box Toys one) is based on Drive right? The likeness on those are a bit iffy imho.

I'd love to see a great HS for this. There really isn't any good Gosling sculpts out there as of yet... Just my opinion.

I have a feel scott pettersen will get to it

Yeah, since Scott has tackled just about every original Blade Runner figure you could ask for using Yunsil, it seems logical that he might go here next. And if someone else does an outfit run first, it might preclude his ability to do that. Maybe the OP could send him a message first as a courtesy, before moving forward with anything. I think he's earned the right to go after another figure from this franchise if he chooses to.

:goodpost:

It still boggles my mind no legit company has gone after this license. Hate that I had to sell my Dekcard, but you can count me in for this if Scott doesn't tackle it.

I guess my BR obsession is no secret haha! Thanks guys, for thinking of me! I'm touched!

I had thoughts about doing this but assumed someone with the license would come through. Timing wise, Victoria might be able to get this through to Yunsil's queue before I could because of the Zhora and Hook projects I have plans for. But don't quote me on that, I don't want to speak for her but Yunsil has mentioned how extremely booked she is lately!

Anyway, I would love to offer a "K" specific sculpt if anybody is interested!

And though I thought the new movie was pretty good, my real love is for the original movie! So I do have plans to continue this on going obsession with making the original characters: Zhora, Tyrell, possibly Version 3 roof top Deckard, etc!

Best- S.

Victoria, which body are you planning to go with?
I guess TTM18 is not the case here!

That's a good question. Would a WorldBox AT-011 be better? It's slightly less broad shouldered. DAM 2.0 is another option. do people think?

Since there's no chest or arms being exposed, it seems like a regular narrow shoulder Truetype or the equivalent (e.g., those KO bodies on eBay) would work for Gossling's body.

Back