ALL SETS SHIPPED! [CLOSED] 'K' Blade Runner 2049 outfit by Yunsil / Toribox

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 'K' Blade Runner 2049 outfit by Yunsil / Toribox

Research:

image.jpg

Never say I'm not willing to sacrifice myself for this hobby.

The problem with the standard "narrow shoulders" body is making it look right with a crewneck, which rules out the DAM 2.0 body.

The TTM19 is an option, but probably a bit beefy for Gosling. There is the widely available knockoff HT "narrow shoulder" with an integrated neck (from the Will Turner figure?):

image.jpg

The problem with integrated neck bodies are that they tend to be a bit short and don't necessarily match the actor.

Could TTM18 be an option as well? narrow shoulder, lean body/arms.

Thanks, man! I'm sure I would have eventually but for now I'll happily do a sculpt!

Best- S.

Please count me in for a head sculpt as well, thanks! And if you may be doing some accessaries (like boots and gun as mentioned), I'd be interested in that too!

Given Yunsil's back log you won't see this until 2049 :rotfl
Suppose at least there's a knock off figure until then :rotfl

Maybe TTM21?

Well the TTM21 looks like a second version of the TT Advanced figures they did. The shoulders are slightly broader and squarer, which moves away from Gosling's actual body type (slating shoulders) and is not necessarily a good idea with the bulk from the coat.

If people don't like the one-piece neck-chest "narrow shoulders" then they could find one of those TT Advanced necks (they are available in knock off offerings because I've bought some over time) and use a normal "narrow shoulder" body.

I guess my BR obsession is no secret haha! Thanks guys, for thinking of me! I'm touched!

I had thoughts about doing this but assumed someone with the license would come through. Timing wise, Victoria might be able to get this through to Yunsil's queue before I could because of the Zhora and Hook projects I have plans for. But don't quote me on that, I don't want to speak for her but Yunsil has mentioned how extremely booked she is lately!

Anyway, I would love to offer a "K" specific sculpt if anybody is interested!

And though I thought the new movie was pretty good, my real love is for the original movie! So I do have plans to continue this on going obsession with making the original characters: Zhora, Tyrell, possibly Version 3 roof top Deckard, etc!

Best- S.

THIS is exciting.

I WIll use this one on mine.... 144227mnkj97erroohvt44.jpg

Interest!

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

oh well as a bladerunner fan I can hardly say no to this one sou count me interested as well ;)

100% in. I have both of Scott’s Deckard outfits and his Batty and Gaff, was hoping Scott would eventually do K. Now that there’s the Guess Me figure for blaster and boots, I would welcome a Yunsil leather jacket, knitted sweater, pants and holster. And a headsculpt by Scott would be great too!

Boots are totally wrong on that one. We need accurate boots sculpted also.

Back