ALL SETS SHIPPED! [CLOSED] 'K' Blade Runner 2049 outfit by Yunsil / Toribox

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 'K' Blade Runner 2049 outfit by Yunsil / Toribox

To me, I would like to get the whole package at once. Especially for clothing.

Holster I rather have Gustavo Ponce make one in real leather and for the gun im going with Jon from Full Metal im sure he can make it I will talk to him and let u guys know, those will be grails. The body im almost sure is going to be crap.

I would like to wait and see what this set looks like first, but definitely keep us posted on what Jon charges for that. If we can get a good number of people in and the price is right, I'd go that route and just part out the boots then.

Honestly I think the only thing we really need here is a new coat. Everything else seems a bit like overkill to me, and would just be a lot of unnecessary extra work for Yunsil.

My understanding is that Toribox only does outfit sets these days. Based on our preliminary discussion, the complexity of the overcoat will drive the relative price.

Well I talked to Jon from FM and he says he thinks he can do the gun ( this usually means he can ) .
Have to talk to Dave to get a price estimate.

That is going to be pretty expensive... It is so ornate and the folding stock... I don't know whether he has to make a mold of it... Probably over $350 to $400+...

Is there an estimate for this outfit? I'm mostly concerned about the coat, shirt, pants and suspenders. While the boots and gun would be nice those would depend on pricing vs. parting out from the figure.
Is Scott confirmed to to the head sculpt? I'm not sure if there are any great Gosling HSs out there. Edit: NM, hopped on the list.
Any plans for other characters/outfits? Down the road I'd like to see:
Luv -- White suit
Joi -- Maybe the high collar dress or the black outfit with clear raincoat. Would also want a second bald head for the blue wig (loved that scene).
Niander Wallace -- robe/kimono look
I wonder if the HT Han can be modded into old Deckard.

Last edited:

That is going to be pretty expensive... It is so ornate and the folding stock... I don't know whether he has to make a mold of it... Probably over $350 to $400+...

Hey David, what's he good word? How many people would that be? Can you give us numbers for like 5, 10, even 20?

Is there an estimate for this outfit? I'm mostly concerned about the coat, shirt, pants and suspenders. While the boots and gun would be nice those would depend on pricing vs. parting out from the figure.
Is Scott confirmed to to the head sculpt? I'm not sure if there are any great Gosling HSs out there.
Any plans for other characters/outfits? Down the road I'd like to see:
Luv -- White suit
Joi -- Maybe the high collar dress or the black outfit with clear raincoat. Would also want a second bald head for the blue wig (loved that scene).
Niander Wallace -- robe/kimono look
I wonder if the HT Han can be modded into old Deckard.

I had to confirm a detail (the suspenders, the markings on the back of his coat), but Yun-sil said this will be unusually expensive due to the complexity of the overcoat. Under a scenario where only 25 people actually pay, we're looking at approximately $475 plus shipping for the coat, shirt, and pants with suspenders. That could go down roughly $35 per person every additional 5 people who actually join.

I'll have exact prices after the weekend. I'm sorry if this is out of people's budget.

I'm sure I'd buy a Luv, not sure about the others.

Interested

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Thanks for all the updates Starpuffs. I'm definitely in and appreciate that the added complexity of the coat will have a cost implication - hopefully we can get some more added to the interest list to bring the final cost down a bit but I'm in either way.

Also interested in a full metal gun so look forward to updates on that front.

Thanks for organizing this star pufs I’m in for the long haul. Price is not a factor.

Deckard is about the only other guy I’d want from this film personally. But joi in her yellow jacket we’d be tough to turn down.

I have one or two BR figures in my collection... So I'm very interested. :D

Attachments

• VMBR1.jpg
    VMBR1.jpg
    507 KB · Views: 185
  • VMBR2.jpg
    VMBR2.jpg
    477.8 KB · Views: 183

Would love to see a Luv, and some other characters from the film sometime down the road as well. Perhaps even the characters (Iggy/Trixie) from the short film Blade Runner 2022!

I have one or two BR figures in my collection... So I'm very interested. :D

Wonderful collection!!

Count me in, expected price and all.

Price doesn't bother me. I'd say Deckard and Luv are only other two characters I'd pick up from 2049.

That's an amazing collection Lieutenant Dan.

Hopefully people who are OK at a potentially higher price point can help us get others on board as we reach the various tipping points on price that meet lower budgets.

Thanks for organizing this star pufs I’m in for the long haul. Price is not a factor.

...but joi in her yellow jacket we’d be tough to turn down.

Croozer has been kind enough to offer some advice on how to manage these projects. My accounting skills will come in handy.

You were saying in the other thread that the Ryan Gosling phenomenon escaped you. I don't get why guys are so ga-ga over Joi/de Armas. :)

Price is also not a particular concern for me. I'm still in no matter what. :)

Back