ALL SETS SHIPPED! [CLOSED] 'K' Blade Runner 2049 outfit by Yunsil / Toribox

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 'K' Blade Runner 2049 outfit by Yunsil / Toribox

hmm yeah they do... is that the same thing they showed a couple of days ago? another angle had me thinking they were totally off

I thought the BlackBox boots looked really good to be honest. Unless it is ridiculous expensive. I think the BlackBox figure is the cheapest way, to get quality painted accessories and his sidearm holster.

I asked Yun-sil for a price quote for the coat, shirt, pants, and a belt.

I'm not sure where BlackBox got those suspenders from? I don't see them in stills. Since we don't have a BR/HD video, it's harder to go back and watch the film (with my young daughter, I can't just pop back to see it in the theater either).

I thought the BlackBox boots looked really good to be honest. Unless it is ridiculous expensive. I think the BlackBox figure is the cheapest way, to get quality painted accessories and his sidearm holster.

I asked Yun-sil for a price quote for the coat, shirt, pants, and a belt.

I'm not sure where BlackBox got those suspenders from? I don't see them in stills. Since we don't have a BR/HD video, it's harder to go back and watch the film (with my young daughter, I can't just pop back to see it in the theater either).

You can see the suspenders when he takes off his coat. :monkey3
IMG_0343.JPG
The BB RK aka BR2049 K figure is up for order at $120 shipped from KG.

Last edited:

Aside from this being a completely ridiculous body in general (huge chest and torso and stick man legs)

It’s completely wrong for Ryan goslings build.

Any idea which body to go with? Banner for a cheap HT body?

Well it makes sense that you choose whatever body Yunsil tailors the clothes for, which at this point is looking to be either the HT/KN Advanced body or the HT/KO Narrow shoulders body.

You can see the suspenders when he takes off his coat.
The BB RK aka BR2049 K figure is up for order at $120 shipped from KG.

$120 for the boots, pistol, and holster, seems like a good bargain.

Ok, thanks for catching that detail. It did not seem visible in some scenes, but being far off to the side, the angle and holster must have obscured it. I'll make sure to clarify that with Toribox.

Given Gosling's build and the wide-neck crewneck, I think the best body is the custom "narrow shoulder" with a one-piece neck and chest. One Sixth Kit has it on eBay and it is widely available from other sellers for under $30. It sort of goes by the designstion "v5.0". The only difference I see is that the custom body has a slightly different butt than a genuine TTM18, but not a significant one.

image.jpg

Man you start a Yunsil thread like every week...lol. Gotta pick one

The KO figure is only $120? Is the consensus that the boots, gun, etc all accurate enough to go that route? Haven't done my due diligence as far as actual screen used props.

120 just for boots sounds a bit pricey IMO

Well it would be boots, holster, and gun and it'd all be painted(plus extra bodies are always nice). But are those all accurate enough to drop dime?

The actual prop gun has a unique handle, sort of like a carbon-fiber with a clear gel top layer. It might he tricky to replicate at scale. Otherise it looks accurate enough. Like you say, with a body, the considerable time savings, and direct savings of not having to buy from someone else, I think its well worth iit at that price.

My big concern is what end quality does BlackBox deliver?

image.jpg

they will suck but will be fine for the boots, holster and blaster. Don't want to buy the whole thing get those things parted out.

Well it would be boots, holster, and gun and it'd all be painted(plus extra bodies are always nice). But are those all accurate enough to drop dime?

Holster I rather have Gustavo Ponce make one in real leather and for the gun im going with Jon from Full Metal im sure he can make it I will talk to him and let u guys know, those will be grails. The body im almost sure is going to be crap.

Honestly I think the only thing we really need here is a new coat. Everything else seems a bit like overkill to me, and would just be a lot of unnecessary extra work for Yunsil.

definitely need a new shirt too its completely the wrong material, and at that point, these stock blackbox pants would just look goofy in quality comparison.

I disagree with whoever said the blackbox boots were wrong or inaccurate though, I think they are really great and by far the best thing about the set

Back