Amnur's 1/6 MGS,MGS4,MGS5 Headsculpts !!! NEW PICS!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is it possible to put me on the list MGS 5? I am sending the money in the week.

Updated:

MGS4 INTEREST LIST [$60 + $5 Shipping to US, $8 UK and other Countries].[NO SPOTS LEFT]
1.Crazebonesz x2 [FULL PAYMENT RECEIVED]
2.Thebigboss
3.Hidden Jitsu
4.Subaqua [FULL PAYMENT RECEIVED]
5.Darmoor
6.T.Bowen
7.Elvis1976 [FULL PAYMENT RECEIVED]
8.Maisto [FULL PAYMENT RECEIVED]
9.Dylan

MGS INTEREST LIST [$60 + $5 Shipping to US, $8 UK and other Countries]. [NO SPOTS LEFT]
1. Crazebonesz x2 [FULL PAYMENT RECEIVED]
2.Frank Jaeger [FULL PAYMENT RECEIVED]
3.Hidden Jitsu
4.Elvis1976 [FULL PAYMENT RECEIVED]
5.Subaqua [FULL PAYMENT RECEIVED]

MGS5 Punished Snake INTEREST LIST [$60 + $5 Shipping to US, $8 UK and other Countries].[ONE SPOT LEFT]
1.Crazebonesz [FULL PAYMENT RECEIVED]
2.Thebigboss
3.Maisto [FULL PAYMENT RECEIVED]
5.DeathlyFighter

MGS Snake PAK replacement [$20 + $5 Shipping to US, $8 UK and other Countries] [ONE SPOT LEFT]

1.Tony Mei [FULL PAYMENT RECEIVED]
2.WellCQCaboutthat [FULL PAYMENT RECEIVED]
3. Dylan

PS.: If you buy 2, you get free shipping, 3 or more, you get free shipping and a $15 discount

I'm on the recasting process now, if you want, you can start sending the payments to: [ [email protected] ]
- PLEASE, don't forget to include your Forum Nickname -

The time limit to send the payment is until next Friday (03/07).

Updated:

MGS4 INTEREST LIST [$60 + $5 Shipping to US, $8 UK and other Countries].[NO SPOTS LEFT]
1.Crazebonesz x2 [FULL PAYMENT RECEIVED]
2.Thebigboss
3.Hidden Jitsu
5.Darmoor
6.T.Bowen
7.Elvis1976 [FULL PAYMENT RECEIVED]
8.Maisto [FULL PAYMENT RECEIVED]
9.Dylan

MGS INTEREST LIST [$60 + $5 Shipping to US, $8 UK and other Countries]. [NO SPOTS LEFT]
1. Crazebonesz x2 [FULL PAYMENT RECEIVED]
2.Frank Jaeger [FULL PAYMENT RECEIVED]
3.Hidden Jitsu
4.Elvis1976 [FULL PAYMENT RECEIVED]
5.Subaqua [FULL PAYMENT RECEIVED]

MGS5 Punished Snake INTEREST LIST [$60 + $5 Shipping to US, $8 UK and other Countries].[NO SPOTS LEFT]
1.Crazebonesz [FULL PAYMENT RECEIVED]
2.Thebigboss
3.Maisto [FULL PAYMENT RECEIVED]
5.DeathlyFighter

MGS Snake PAK replacement [$20 + $5 Shipping to US, $8 UK and other Countries] [ONE SPOT LEFT]

1.Tony Mei [FULL PAYMENT RECEIVED]
2.WellCQCaboutthat [FULL PAYMENT RECEIVED]
3. Dylan

PS.: If you buy 2, you get free shipping, 3 or more, you get free shipping and a $15 discount

I'm on the recasting process now, if you want, you can start sending the payments to: [ [email protected] ]
- PLEASE, don't forget to include your Forum Nickname -

The time limit to send the payment is until next Friday (03/07).

Oh come on make it 10 instead of 9 for MGS4 and let me in??

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

That Solid Snake head is a hot commodity I wish I had the funds to buy one off of you or I would have put myself on the list when I wanted the Play Arts Kai version

If you have one more solid snake head id like one please. I can pay tomorrow or Thursday. I'm talking about the 1/6 one. Since I already paid for the pak one please let me know what I owe you left. Thanks in advance.

If you have one more solid snake head id like one please. I can pay tomorrow or Thursday. I'm talking about the 1/6 one. Since I already paid for the pak one please let me know what I owe you left. Thanks in advance.
You want to exchange your PAK for the 1/6, paying the difference?
Thanks dude

amnur, are you telling me i should send the payment because you have it or are you just acknowledging that i wanted one? didnt see you update your list to accommodate me. pak and 1/6 solid snake please. payment tomorrow, thursday the latest. ive already paid you for the pak version.

Back