Amnur's 1/6 MGS,MGS4,MGS5 Headsculpts !!! NEW PICS!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Updated:

MGS4 INTEREST LIST [$60 + $5 Shipping to US, $8 UK and other Countries].[NO SPOTS LEFT]
1.Crazebonesz x2 [FULL PAYMENT RECEIVED]
2.Subaqua [FULL PAYMENT RECEIVED]
3.Darmoor [FULL PAYMENT RECEIVED]
4.T.Bowen [FULL PAYMENT RECEIVED]
5.Elvis1976 [FULL PAYMENT RECEIVED]
6.Maisto [FULL PAYMENT RECEIVED]
7.Hidden Jitsu [FULL PAYMENT RECEIVED]
8.samithesami [FULL PAYMENT RECEIVED]

MGS INTEREST LIST [$60 + $5 Shipping to US, $8 UK and other Countries]. [1 Sculpt left, PM me]
1. Crazebonesz x2 [FULL PAYMENT RECEIVED]
2.Frank Jaeger [FULL PAYMENT RECEIVED]
3.Elvis1976 [FULL PAYMENT RECEIVED]
4.Subaqua [FULL PAYMENT RECEIVED]
5.WellCQCaboutthat [FULL PAYMENT RECEIVED]

MGS5 Punished Snake INTEREST LIST [$60 + $5 Shipping to US, $8 UK and other Countries].[Closed]
1.Crazebonesz [FULL PAYMENT RECEIVED]
2.Maisto [FULL PAYMENT RECEIVED]
3.Subaqua [FULL PAYMENT RECEIVED]

MGS Snake PAK replacement [$20 + $5 Shipping to US, $8 UK and other Countries] [ONE SPOT LEFT]

1.Tony Mei [FULL PAYMENT RECEIVED]
2.WellCQCaboutthat [FULL PAYMENT RECEIVED]

PS.: If you buy 2, you get free shipping, 3 or more, you get free shipping and a $15 discount

I'd finished the recasts, and I'm on the packing process now.

The time limit to send the payment is OVER.

amnur, ive got the money to give you for the mgs4 head sculpt! instead of the $45 i should owe you according to your deal im going to give you $50 to cover the paypal costs. i feel bad for how much theyre ripping you on the transaction. thanks for saving one for me as well as being so kind. have a nice week!

amnur, ive got the money to give you for the mgs4 head sculpt! instead of the $45 i should owe you according to your deal im going to give you $50 to cover the paypal costs. i feel bad for how much theyre ripping you on the transaction. thanks for saving one for me as well as being so kind. have a nice week!
Thats very nice of you, thank you so much for your consideration. I'll pack him too.
Thanks a bunch!
:duff

Here some "better pics"
DSC_0026.jpg
DSC_0032.jpg
DSC_0027.jpg
DSC_0028.jpg
DSC_0029.jpg
DSC_0031.jpg
DSC_0015.jpg

jitsu, you cant gift it to him. you have to do it paying for services unfortunately.

Yeah got it sorted now , but it only let me send payment for 1 head and then would not let me even send another $5.00
This is why I hate PayPal can't wait to get my head though:clap

Yep :goodpost:

Hey amnur what colour grey did you use for old snake hair as it is spot on
Thank you guys for the great comments!
Well, I just mixed common white paint, and common black paint. First layer was dark grey, second lighter gray, then brushed white.

Thank you guys for the great comments!
Well, I just mixed common white paint, and common black paint. First layer was dark grey, second lighter gray, then brushed white.

Looks great buddy , so gutted I have missed out on solid snake thanks to crappy PayPal

Jitsu, he still has one ss 1/6 and 2 pak. Not sure why you feel you missed out. I clicked send money, put the email, denomination, and clicked paying for goods and services, clicked the address form (because it gives me like 8 different versions, then send. No problems. It only threw up a message for me about not sending money to Brazil when I tried the no fees option of friends and family.

Last edited:
Jitsu, he still has one ss 1/6 and 2 pak. Not sure why you feel you missed out. I clicked send money, put the email, denomination, and clicked paying for goods and services, clicked the address form (because it gives me like 8 different versions, then send. No problems. It only threw up a message for me about not sending money to Brazil when I tried the no fees option of friends and family.
Sorry guys, but I dont have any available anymore. They are all sold.
Sorry

Well like I say it is no longer an issue a crazybonesz helped me out , I tried every day for a few days and all I got was sorry we can't make payment right now.
Would not even let me send £1.00 for some reason regardless of me sending as gift or goods.

Maybe I know whats the issue. I think my paypal is configured to refuse payments that are not in USD.
:dunno, maybe this is the issue.

Just to remember, All the packages where shipped yesterday.
Thank you so much to all of you.

Back