Amnur's 1/6 MGS,MGS4,MGS5 Headsculpts !!! NEW PICS!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I have, but I not sure of which ones belongs to whom.
I had received a paper with the tracking numbers, with their respective countries only.
Well, since there are different weights, I can assume, but not be sure:

USA:
Tony Meis: RR007460267BR
WellCQCaboutthat : RR007460275BR
Maisto: RR007460284BR
Punisher75: RR007460298BR
Crazebonesz: RR007460307BR

This ones, I'm sure:
Subaqua: RR007460315BR
Elvis1975: RR007460324BR
T.Bowen: RR007460338BR
Darmoor: RR007460341BR
samithesami: RR007460355BR

Two destined to UK:
Frank Jaeger or Hidden Jitsu: RR007460369BR
Frank Jaeger or Hidden Jitsu: RR007460372BR

The guy of the mailpost messed up the list, so I received only the destinations countries on my shipping proof.
I'm very sorry for that.

Frank told me the new hs will be here is this true? I think you should make this the continuous mgs sculpt thread for anything youd make. Id love old snake no bandana/solid eye, old snake octocamo facemask, liquid, meryl, sniper wolf, and mgs2 snake. Ill buy every one of them. If you kept the original of each im sure you could always recast them and thered always be a demand for them from time to time, as with all your previous mgs sculpts.

Frank told me the new hs will be here is this true? I think you should make this the continuous mgs sculpt thread for anything youd make. Id love old snake no bandana/solid eye, old snake octocamo facemask, liquid, meryl, sniper wolf, and mgs2 snake. Ill buy every one of them. If you kept the original of each im sure you could always recast them and thered always be a demand for them from time to time, as with all your previous mgs sculpts.
Yeah buddy, here's the thread: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?141724-MGS4-Big-Boss-amp-Old-Snake-(no-solid-eye-bandana)-Head-sculpts-Amnur

Got my solid head in this morning.

Really great sculpt, one of Amnurs best MGS heads

Thanks a lot man

Here are some pics. , see all the holes on the hair and bandanna

And strange holes all over the face and front of bandanna

Last edited by a moderator:
Back