Amnur's 1/6 MGS,MGS4,MGS5 Headsculpts !!! NEW PICS!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
amnur, are you telling me i should send the payment because you have it or are you just acknowledging that i wanted one? didnt see you update your list to accommodate me. pak and 1/6 solid snake please. payment tomorrow, thursday the latest. ive already paid you for the pak version.
I have one MGS left. Just one that was reserved to you, so no more spots on MGS list.
Yeah, the list is updated, I had already marked your payment once you had done, a few days ago.

amnur, i have just sent payment. you should see it soon. i hear your work is excellent, i cant wait to see it in hand. thanks a lot! let me know if there is any issue.

if elvis/seb is listening, what body type do you suggest for my konami doll solid snake upgrade? im basically just changing the body and using this head for now til i can make a nicer vest.

Last edited:
amnur, i have just sent payment. you should see it soon. i hear your work is excellent, i cant wait to see it in hand. thanks a lot! let me know if there is any issue.

if elvis/seb is listening, what body type do you suggest for my konami doll solid snake upgrade? im basically just changing the body and using this head for now til i can make a nicer vest.
Hope you like it too!
Thank you buddy!

Here's the recasts so far. I'm sanding some seam-lines and adjusting some of the neck connectors.
l'll buy the packages tomorrow. Hope to ship them on Saturday, for those who had already paid.

DSC_0014.jpg

Thank you so much, to everyone of you. Will post more pics tomorrow!

amnur, id like that mgs4 old snake that dylan gave up but cant pay til the beginning to the middle of the week. if you say no i understand. i didnt account for it in my finances because i thought there werent any more left. not sure if you just want to just wait til i pay for that to ship my full order out. :dunno keep me posted. if someone wants it that can pay faster by all means give it to them, but i always come through with the cheddar.

amnur, id like that mgs4 old snake that dylan gave up but cant pay til the beginning to the middle of the week. if you say no i understand. i didnt account for it in my finances because i thought there werent any more left. not sure if you just want to just wait til i pay for that to ship my full order out. :dunno keep me posted. if someone wants it that can pay faster by all means give it to them, but i always come through with the cheddar.
I'll ship the packages on Monday.
I'm closing the list now, and, well, I can save one for you, with no problem.

I'll ship the packages on Monday.
I'm closing the list now, and, well, I can save one for you, with no problem.

Hey i was asking since start for a MGS4 head and u told me ud check for me, and since now one spot free, can i occupy it?

Back