Amnur's 1/6 MGS,MGS4,MGS5 Headsculpts !!! NEW PICS!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow, that sucks. id just fill it in though. i want mine by tomorrow. one can hope, cant they? my body might be in tomorrow the latest but it looks like today is the day.

wow, that sucks. id just fill it in though. i want mine by tomorrow. one can hope, cant they? my body might be in tomorrow the latest but it looks like today is the day.

Lol you want me to sit there and fill those tiny holes? Look at the state of it

hey, you do what you want. its your head. i had already planned to go over all mine and fix any flaws i saw. i agree with you and whomever wanted a flawless recast. things like this dont really bother me though. how did the face come out? is it like the back of the head is? show me some shots please. didnt see the reedit of the pics. looks a little grainy instead of smooth. that kinda stinks.

I'm very sorry to hear that, but there's some issues that I can only see when I paint it. It's impossible to recast without some minor bubbles when you do not have a vacuum machine.
What I can do is send the sculpts already primed, so I can fix the bubbles by my self.
Once again, I'm sorry. Fell free to send me a PM whenever you want.

I received my Solid Snake sculpt completely fine. The sculpt is clean and smooth, no bubbles or pitting.

Not the clearest picture but you can see it's totally fine.

eIRANdi.jpg

I'm very sorry to hear that, but there's some issues that I can only see when I paint it. It's impossible to recast without some minor bubbles when you do not have a vacuum machine.
What I can do is send the sculpts already primed, so I can fix the bubbles by my self.
Once again, I'm sorry. Fell free to send me a PM whenever you want.

Still didnt get mine to evaluate

But just wanted to raise my glass to you sir for making sure unsatisfied collectors don't be sad abt their purchased HS

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Re: Amnur's 1/6 Old Snake MGS4 Headsculpt interest

Interested in punished snake head sculpt, MGS5 money awaiting

Re: Amnur's 1/6 Old Snake MGS4 Headsculpt interest

Hey I think you added me on the wrong list, I am interested in Big Boss MGS4 and PUNISHED SNAKE MGS5.... NOT OLD SNAKE thanks

Has everyone gotten their heads yet. Mine havent arrived. Gettin kinda scared they got lost. What happens if i never see them? My solid snake said he would like his head back on please.

7avuruny.jpg

Back