Batman:Arkham Batman-2/20/2012 Finished

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman:Arkham Batman-Robin- 1/4/2012 NEW Pics pg22

Nice work on this Moe! The changes are looking great :D.

I know this one is done and ready, I just wanted to toss this in main for the next projects (Robin and others). I still feel the head is much too large. Reducing it by about 15% seems to help a lot in my humble opinion. here are some quick mock-ups. Also, I'm not sure how the cape lays on the ground, maybe when posing for more pictures spend time futzing the cape a bit more?

bats1.jpg

bats2.jpg

Looking forward to your future projects man, keep up the awesome work :D.

Thanks Tesio- We shrunk the head by remolding the first protoytpe...The pics do this no justice as it was from Cell phone, but it is indeed smaller. The cape will be a tad longer then in this photo as well, but not as long as Batman Begins cape,

Thanks

Re: Batman:Arkham Batman-Robin- 1/4/2012 Orders ready to ship

guys who are top 7 ... your figures are almost ready, please contact me for balance so we can start to process shipping them out to you once they are all together, no waiting

you can check next to your name for status updated to "Shipping"

for the two that is fully paid we are processing your figures...Enjoy
thanks

depending on price I maybe interested in Nightwing(my own custom is somewhat falling behind lol)

This figure really is beautiful. I'd be interested if a second run is made available. After all, being in debt isn't so bad these days...

This figure really is beautiful. I'd be interested if a second run is made available. After all, being in debt isn't so bad these days...

Thank you Mr Fusion... Pm me I'm looking to sell one of my personal 2 pieces or trade

:wave

Any updates on the nightwing front?

Thanks, really looking forward to this

ball joint neck upgrade... You can move all angles for posing.

All paid in full orders are shipping Tuesday 1/17/2012
bats2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Batman:Arkham Batman-Robin- 1/14/2012 Orders ready to ship

Looks amazing Moe, great suit you got here. I see time n effort, it's worth every second. Thumbs up!

Looks amazing Moe, great suit you got here. I see time n effort, it's worth every second. Thumbs up!

:slap tony the suit is hardest because it's sewn in many parts as you can see in pic, and has to be right to the body or won't look good! I say out of all the batman figures this was by far most challenging and Hardest. That's why they will be limited to 10-11 pieces

Thanks buddy

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

looks like I may have to sell my spot doesnt look like i have the funds for the balance at the moment, anyone interested let me know.

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

looks like I may have to sell my spot doesnt look like i have the funds for the balance at the moment, anyone interested let me know.

Send me a PM with details please.

Are all the slots gone for Bats ?

Looks like it bud... See what you can work out with Laz...:lecture
Hey Laz sorry to hear that bro, see if you can get someone to take your figure it's ready!

Looks like it bud... See what you can work out with Laz...:lecture
Hey Laz sorry to hear that bro, see if you can get someone to take your figure it's ready!

Laz hit me up ! Tell me whats going on ?

Moe: are they only done in blue now ? Or is black still an option?

Back