Batman:Arkham Batman-2/20/2012 Finished

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman:Arkham City PICS up pg 16- 11/10/2011 Ordering Ready

List shorthen to 10 sorry for those who did not make the list

List shorthen to 10 sorry for those who did not make the list

Thats fine moe, i was prob going to have to back out anyways due to christmas coming up:/ still though, congrats on making such a great figure

Guys...Check out the Amazing Arkham Decals Evilface made for me...You guys can get it by ordering through him....And the stand for $3 at toy Anxiety

scaled.php

Last edited by a moderator:

This looks great, can't wait to get this, such a great price for everything involved

This looks great, can't wait to get this, such a great price for everything involved

I am sorry I did not mention, I don't have the stands included, but you can order the decal from Evilface and the stand for $3 at toy anxiety...I just showed the stand off here.

It's ok, I understood that from your post, I just ment everything included as in the work put into it.

I have had a few from evilface and plan on getting this one too

It's ok, I understood that from your post, I just ment everything included as in the work put into it.

I have had a few from evilface and plan on getting this one too

Thank you my friend, I appreciate the compliment...Yes Evil did an Amazing Job on this decal.

Cool you ordered the Arkham Lord?
That one was made for the prototype... Really happy the way it turned out with the nice silver.

Hi All,

I got the Prototype of this figure and took some snaps to show it off. It is REALLY impressive to the point of outdoing Hot Toys latest bat effort. I love the way he looks, and he will only get better with the cape/cowl improvements that are coming along.

The pics are available here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/bilbo070/

IMG_1999 by bilbo070, on Flickr

IMG_1996 by bilbo070, on Flickr

IMG_1988 by bilbo070, on Flickr

IMG_1993 by bilbo070, on Flickr

IMG_1990 by bilbo070, on Flickr

IMG_1994 by bilbo070, on Flickr

IMG_1984 by bilbo070, on Flickr

Last edited:

Great! Pics a little Blurry though...Enjoy that Bad boy.

Well for those who have the figure on order, they are almost completed with new changes to head Shruken a bit...man what a job getting that done and seperating the neck for movement.
Capes longer, crotch fixed a tad not overdone.

The people who deposited the figure will be getting ready to ship as of after the new year...I'll have a pic any day of the new figure, so get the balances ready fellas...The top 6 will get ther figure, and now I removed some who had not made committment to leave room for 4 more to jump on board if you like.
Thanks all
Enjoy

Thanks for the update Moe! This figure will be a great way to start my new year. Looking forward to it.

You got any open slots for these? Please PM me with info.

Cool you ordered the Arkham Lord?
That one was made for the prototype... Really happy the way it turned out with the nice silver.

Not yet Moe. I have an embarrassingly large backlog of figures that need stand labels. There was however two Kill Bill labels in my second order :)

I'll get the Arkham ones once I have the BBK joker and your Bats in hand.

Amazing work,Moe!
I'm definitely in!

What an amazing custom!
Any more pics showing off poseability? It looks like a very dynamic figure.

Hey moe,why am i off the list? Im still intrested in the figure and would like to get him,just waiting to see the pics of the updates before i send the deposit

Moe, you still planning on doing the Arkham City Robin? I would be interested in that as well.

Back