Batman:Arkham Batman-2/20/2012 Finished

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman:Arkham City PICS up 11/6/2011

Looking great moe!

You going to sell parts or is it full figure only?

Last edited:

This one is really starting to come together, I am looking forward to how it ends up :)

Wow! How much is the full figure Moe?

Once I post some Nice Photo's tonight, I will list price tonight, you will be pleased as it is resonable with all the detail and work that goes into each figure. The body is a few bodies combined to give it look of the Game and Muscular, and suit was Sewn in piece's to the body...Alot of work involved!
And Whoever thinks price is not fair and wants to back off list, please let me know so others can take the spot...I will be taking deposits soon as I post the nice pics.

Thanks Guys!

Hey Moe, do you have those pics? I can't wait to see more of this figure!

That stitchwork is precise. Nice work Moe...looking forward to seeing the next set of pics.

That stitchwork is precise. Nice work Moe...looking forward to seeing the next set of pics.

Thanks all...Yeah alot of work no Joke, each piece was carefully sewn, to get the game accurracy...If you played the game you'll see the detail in the costume and Batarang.

I will have them nicely posed pics up tonight...I will then post Ordering is ready with total price shipped...This figure considering the work will be reasonable for all ok so don't worry about the price...You guys will see it is worth it considering how we build each one using over 30 bodies construction for more likeness.

Thanks again check back at top subject line.:wave

Ok I have over 15 pictures to show detail... I will show boots, gloves, back of batman... I will load all tonight... The figure cost $265 shipped and international $20

Here is one nice stance pose... More to come different poses... I'll need deposit of have and balance when ready.

Or you can pay in full if easier for you... It takes approx 3 weeks to make this as you can see tonight by all the pics I post with all the detail that goes into this figure. Keep in mind we are not a company like hot toys who can make 1000 figures, there are 16 and if anyone wants off list please let me know so other can get in.
I feel this is reasonable price for all who can afford it... It was well worth $325 range.

Thanks pm me for your order details

scaled.php

Ok I have over 15 pictures to show detail... I will show boots, gloves, back of batman... I will load all tonight... The figure cost $265 shipped and international $20

Here is one nice stance pose... More to come different poses... I'll need deposit of have and balance when ready.

Or you can pay in full if easier for you... It takes approx 3 weeks to make this as you can see tonight by all the pics I post with all the detail that goes into this figure. Keep in mind we are not a company like hot toys who can make 1000 figures, there are 16 and if anyone wants off list please let me know so other can get in.
I feel this is reasonable price for all who can afford it... It was well worth $325 range.

Thanks pm me for your order details

scaled.php

awesome work moe just awesome is that cape finalized will be it be that length? will we have a option to have it longer ?

This turned out great! A few critiques, if I may...

-Add more "bulk" to the groin area
-Refine the sculpt a bit more
-Add length to the cape so it pools slightly on the ground

awesome work moe just awesome is that cape finalized will be it be that length? will we have a option to have it longer ?

Yes we Please note in the deposit CAPE LONG or as is? We will do it.

Posting pics to image shack now

arkhambatwondersoman009.jpg

arkhambatwondersoman013.jpg

arkhambatwondersoman028.jpg

arkhambatwondersoman058.jpg

arkhambatwondersoman100.jpg

arkhambatwondersoman111.jpg

arkhambatwondersoman109.jpg

Guys the open batarang hands are working on them so no pics yet but will be ready when figure ships.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back