Batman:Arkham Batman-2/20/2012 Finished

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman:Arkham City & NEW Robin Pics coming in day or so 11/5/2011

First look at the suit...Full figure coming Guys...This will come with Multiple Hands,Fist hands, and hands to hold batarang.
securedownloadiu.jpg

Re: Batman:Arkham City Sneak Pic Suit up 11/5/2011

Hi Moe! I'm interested in a full figure Batman in the lycra suit from Batman Arkham City. What body are you using in your pictures for it? It looks like the HT T800 body to me. I'd also be interested in a full Robin from Batman Arkham City. Depending upon the price for Batman and Robin of course. :wave But yes, please count me in for Batman (non-armored) lycra suit, and Batman AC Robin.

Moe will you be offering the Batman Arkham City "non-armored" suit and head sculpt without a body? So maybe it's a little cheaper if I want to get just the outfit and head sculpt, and use my own body? Will you do the same thing for Robin? Or are these going to only be made as "full figures" that require us to buy the Batman suits and Robin suits on a body from you? Please let me know. Thanks!

I'd love to get Batman and Robin to display together. But like everyone here it depends upon the final price.

Last edited:

Looking damn good in that photo, moe! The belt looks fantastic, too.

Great job, but can you take me off the list? Inever asked to be on.

Re: Batman:Arkham City & NEW Robin Pics up

Not a problem roger don't know so sort confusion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Moe it looks beautiful. I'm jus a little sad the first approval didn't work out. One of the things I loved about AC bats was that the suit had an armor, not cloth feel to it. But that side your a great craftsman I'm eager to get thi thing in my grubby paws lol

Moe it looks beautiful. I'm jus a little sad the first approval didn't work out. One of the things I loved about AC bats was that the suit had an armor, not cloth feel to it. But that side your a great craftsman I'm eager to get thi thing in my grubby paws lol

Thanks my friend... We put a lot of work in this batman and you'll be happy when you see it any day now.
We also redid the sculpt

Re: Batman:Arkham City PICS up 11/6/2011

Some Pics Up...MORE nicer {Pose} Shots coming...This is Just some Detailed pics.

DANG! any way i can get on the list for a full figure!? it looks so good moe! i may also be interested in robin depending on price and how good it turns out :)

DANG! any way i can get on the list for a full figure!? it looks so good moe! i may also be interested in robin depending on price and how good it turns out :)

You just got in the 6 spot that someone was added by error Good for you:clap

The new pics are looking TONS better! The headsculpt could use a little more work likeness wise (and the ears may be just a tad too long), but the suit is looking amazing :rock

Back