Batman:Arkham Batman-2/20/2012 Finished

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman:Arkham City & NEW Robin Pics up

Moe-Is it too late to get a Robin head?

I told you turkeys i aint no snitch! I gotta get back to the streets where i come from sucka!

Just a question out of curiosity. Is there texture on the suit or is it just printed on the fabric? Can't wait to see the full figure.

Ridiculously late to the party here but they look awesome some fantastic work well done.

Is there any idea on pricing for these?

Thanks & keep up the outstanding work

Neil

those boots and gauntlet look awesome Moe!!! really can't wait to see the full figure man!

Guys- So sorry for Long delay...This batman is taking time because we want it to be the BEST it can be...We working hard on him, and wanted to get it in time for game launch but was not possible.

But soon I will post pic of the first proto-type figure.

Thanks for patience.

take all the time you need man! we want the best figure also! can't wait to see it!

Put me in for a full figure, none armour version :)

since no one signed up for robin maybe you guys should do a nightwing

Guys- So sorry for Long delay...This batman is taking time because we want it to be the BEST it can be...We working hard on him, and wanted to get it in time for game launch but was not possible.

But soon I will post pic of the first proto-type figure.

Thanks for patience.

Excellent news look forward to the Proto-type.

Take all the time you need the longer you have to work on it the better they can be.

Good luck for it all & I look forward to seeing them.

Neil

Can someone post pics of what is meant by armor and nonamor?

Can someone post pics of what is meant by armor and nonamor?

Armoured version
batman-arkham-asylum-character-artwork.jpg

Non armoured version
batman-arkham-asylum.jpg

Re: Batman:Arkham City & NEW Robin Pics up soon!

hey moe i didnt realise i was on the armor list. any way i could be switched to non armor or would i be on the wait list?

hey moe i didnt realise i was on the armor list. any way i could be switched to non armor or would i be on the wait list?

Your in

Thank all you guys for patience but this is going to be amazing! A lot of parts went into outfit and all... I will be needing deposit if you decide after photo you still want him. He will take 3 weeks to build and will require balance and we will supply tracking for your order.

This was hardest bats we ever tackled and wanted to make sure we got him right. Pics up in day or so.

Can't wait to see those pics!

Back