Batman:Arkham Batman-2/20/2012 Finished

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman: Arkham Asylum (2 versions)

Wow the non-armor version got filled fast aye? Well there goes that. Can't wait to see more though, Moe!

Re: Batman:Arkham Asylum Head shot Pics Up Pg 1

my only nitpick he should look a little meaner

my only nitpick he should look a little meaner

Krec
I did not want to go mean version, We went for more of this pic version...When it is done and painted it will look pretty sweet.
batman-arkham-asylum.jpg

Look's really good but i think the forehead should be longer.

Krec
I did not want to go mean version, We went for more of this pic version...When it is done and painted it will look pretty sweet.
batman-arkham-asylum.jpg

Just to clarify I'm after the version above - which is that ?

i understand regardless he still looks pissed off in this pic

Krec
batman-arkham-asylum.jpg

Hmmm not a huge fan of the direction this is going at the moment. The ears look wrong, they need to be longer, come in more and be sharper. The jaw looks like needs to be wider, the eyes look like they need to be bigger and lower, the nose pointier, and the mouth area needs more definition with a more serious expression. I'm not seeing much Arkham bats in there atm.

BAA.jpg

Hmmm not a huge fan of the direction this is going at the moment. The ears look wrong, they need to be longer, come in more and be sharper. The jaw looks like needs to be wider, the eyes look like they need to be bigger and lower, the nose pointier, and the mouth area needs more definition with a more serious expression. I'm not seeing much Arkham bats in there atm.

BAA.jpg

It's first crack out of the box, we will fine tune it, no worries he'll be great! Thanks for the pic very helpful.

It depends on price and final outcome, but Im down for a Full Figure (None Armor version)...

It depends on price and final outcome, but Im down for a Full Figure (None Armor version)...

Sure... We are reworking the tweaks from picture and info you guys posted... Thanks

Just wanted to share with you guys the amazing decal Arkham city Evilface done for my upcoming figure
DSC_4365.jpg

Re: Batman:Arkham City & NEW Robin

Any time frame you can give us for showing the completed figure mike?

Any time frame you can give us for showing the completed figure mike?

approx two weeks, We are working feverishly on the gloves, Boots, Belt, and of course fine tuning the head to the pics posted above...
This will be one of our Best batman figures to date.

Thanks check back...Appreciate all's patience on this.
As for price, it will probably be close to little more not much then our past batman figures, You got the Dead end Correct?

Hey Moe,
here's a pic of Robin in color. Thought it might be a good reference shot.
354_robin-219.jpg

Back