Batman v Superman Kryptonite Spear 1/6 *UPDATE 9/14 Second Run Open*

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman Kryptonite Spear 1/6

i hope you will get some pictures soon :wink1:

Re: Batman v Superman Kryptonite Spear 1/6

Alrighty guys, I have finished modeling the main body of the spear. Turned out really well, I think, and I should have a physical prototype to show off in less than two weeks. For now check out the model and let me know what you think! I'm going to get started on sculpting the spear tip now:yess:.

Re: Batman v Superman Kryptonite Spear 1/6 **UPDATE 6/12**

:rock :rock

As for making it glow--pass. No need to muddy up the design for a feature that will be used once for a pic then never again.

:rock :rock

As for making it glow--pass. No need to muddy up the design for a feature that will be used once for a pic then never again.

I was thinking the same thing. I'll still look into it but I'm thinking it'll add more trouble than it's worth.

Thanks for the kind words:)

A few more updates. I had a test print done of my original practice model mockup to get a sense of scale, detail, etc. I also sculpted a spearhead and attached it loosely to get an idea of the overall look. Hope this continues to give everyone an idea of what I'm going for. I hope you all like it, and apologies for the cell phone quality pics, I just snapped a few quickly for the time being!

Re: Batman v Superman Kryptonite Spear 1/6 **UPDATE 6/13**

Looks dope, nice work!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

looks nice indeed, you also going to give them color or?

Looks dope, nice work!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Thanks!

looks nice indeed, you also going to give them color or?
Oh yes, I was definitely planning on painting. I just threw this together really quickly to get an idea of scale and to work up the spear.

I still hope it can glow if possible. More movie accurate

Re: Batman v Superman Kryptonite Spear 1/6 **UPDATE 6/16 NEW INFO/COST ESTIMATE**

Hey, everyone, if you hadn't seen the title update, please check out the first post. I am nearing completion of the prototype and I can't wait to show it off to everyone:yess:! As such I am getting closer to a final cost, which is looking to be around $75 plus shipping. I am open to offering unpainted versions as well for a bit cheaper if the desire is there. I will post pics of the unpainted version (which I should have this weekend, minus the translucent resin spear tip, as I haven't gotten in the resin yet) so you all can see what it looks like. I will then paint up my prototype and post pictures of that as well to give everyone an idea of the finished product.

PLEASE if you are on the interested list and are STILL interested let me know and keep an eye on the thread. I will probably start taking payments soon (if you all are happy with the prototype) so I can get the ball rolling on actually getting all the pieces started in a timely manner.

Last edited:
Re: Batman v Superman Kryptonite Spear 1/6 **UPDATE 6/16 NEW INFO/COST ESTIMATE**

still interested, me too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interested in an unpainted one, depending on price. :duff

Still very interested. Don't care for the light-up feature.

Old Grandpa

still interested I'll do unpainted and no light up needed.

Back