Head sculpture (BeastMaster) Mad Max (Mel Gibson) Sculpt

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the biggest Plick Tease (Mel Gibson Film Reference in that) of all time :ROFLMAO: Most peoples 3rd party figure outfit will of gotten pleather rot :LOL:

Hey all, so I've been looking into the JX Toys body. I found that the chest is way too puffed out when fitting the Present toys outfit to it, not a huge fan of that body. After trying out a few I found that the best body is the VTS Toys with the muscular arms. Has a nice flatter chest and feels closer to Max's build. However after testing with a previous print I made a long time ago it should still fit the VTS and the JX, as well as Hot Toys Solo etc.

Here are the Present Toys clothes on the VTS body and an example of one of the bodies. I found that Present Toys fitted their outfit to a ridiculously wide shouldered body, though the fitting still looks ok on more narrow shoulder bodies.

I'll start the process of removing the neck from the sculpt and prepping fittings.

1682674592720.png

1682674640313.png

Hey all, so I've been looking into the JX Toys body. I found that the chest is way too puffed out when fitting the Present toys outfit to it, not a huge fan of that body. After trying out a few I found that the best body is the VTS Toys with the muscular arms. Has a nice flatter chest and feels closer to Max's build. However after testing with a previous print I made a long time ago it should still fit the VTS and the JX, as well as Hot Toys Solo etc.

Here are the Present Toys clothes on the VTS body and an example of one of the bodies. I found that Present Toys fitted their outfit to a ridiculously wide shouldered body, though the fitting still looks ok on more narrow shoulder bodies.

I'll start the process of removing the neck from the sculpt and prepping fittings.

View attachment 458691

View attachment 458692

Interested please

Thanks Beastmaster, that's great news. I was planning on using the Hot Toys Han Solo body for my Max so it's good to hear that the sculpt will fit that one too.

I assume the sculpt will fit on the Present Toys Mad Warrior body also , yeah ?
I'm not sure as I don't have one. If you can measure the neck hole diameter of the head I can find out. Though there are much better bodies out there you can swap out.

I did some rough 3d scans of bodies. Left is VTS/DAM, middle JX, right HT Solo. the necks are quite similar in size, JX tapers in a little. I'm going to try to make the neck hole a tight fit to avoid any gaps across different bodies. This way you can sand off however much you need to depending on if your chosen body has a thicker neck. I think it's better this way as gaps between the neck and head would look pretty ugly.

1683140999468.png

Back