Head sculpture (BeastMaster) Mad Max (Mel Gibson) Sculpt

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is amazing to see all of us still here. That's how good and strong this hobby has been for us. Hope to see this project be one of the all time greats. For this Max has been tried many times and failed because of the Head. So this project really has a chance.

So wanted to see who is interested in this. BeastMaster is going to do the sculpt and release it after he completes Leon and Matilda sculpts, he needs 30 interest so it can be green lit otherwise he won't do it. I'm definitely interested so if you are voice it here. If this is successful maybe we will also see other amazing sculpts of his like Indy. View attachment 437068
Im interested Mel Gibson Mad Max sculpt

Last edited:
Hey all, once the print is ready I'll be opening a new thread on this so I can post images and keep track of orders etc. In the meantime I will be working on the head fitting and sizing and seeing how well the final version prints. The hair is the more awkward part as want to keep the finishing to a minimal with all the little spikes of hair, though thinking of adding a bald version too for rooting.

Hey all, once the print is ready I'll be opening a new thread on this so I can post images and keep track of orders etc. In the meantime I will be working on the head fitting and sizing and seeing how well the final version prints. The hair is the more awkward part as want to keep the finishing to a minimal with all the little spikes of hair, though thinking of adding a bald version too for rooting.
This is great news! can't wait for the pre-order.

Back