Head sculpture (BeastMaster) Mad Max (Mel Gibson) Sculpt

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This sculpt is looking really promising... I'd be very keen on getting one. Thank you for the hard work!

So wanted to see who is interested in this. BeastMaster is going to do the sculpt and release it after he completes Leon and Matilda sculpts, he needs 30 interest so it can be green lit otherwise he won't do it. I'm definitely interested so if you are voice it here. If this is successful maybe we will also see other amazing sculpts of his like Indy. View attachment 437068
I’m interested

@<Beastmaster you have the file sorted, everyone is soooo happy with your work/skill etc...now on the right hand side of your keyboard is a key that has a arrow pointing down, then left...that's what we call in the impatient consumer dickwad world, Enter/Return, this sends a message to your resin printer to start our eagerly awaited Max head sculpts....love you too. x

What makes BM one of my favorite sculptors is his attention to detail and his willingness to stare at it over a few weeks and make minor adjustments. It's that extra time that makes his sculptures great. There are a ton of mediocre sculpts out there. Let's not push him to put something out without him being happy with it. It'll be worth the wait, I'm sure.
BTW, I get it. I'm eager to get it myself...I'm 56 and still waiting for Ace ;)

I’m reassured by knowing I’m not the only one thinking about my mortality.

But you’re all mere kids to me. When I say Gruff OLD Bear, it’s no exaggeration.
You’re not alone. And now that I have cancer to deal with as well as old age, these 4 year long delays are getting more and more worrisome.

Back