Head sculpture (BeastMaster) Mad Max (Mel Gibson) Sculpt

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry it's been a while since I posted anything. I've been working on the size and fitting. Overall I feel like the JX01 body with some sort of neck widening mod looks pretty good. Here it is fitted with the Iris outfit, which is still the best outfit as the pleather is very thin and fits to the body well. I know one of the knock-off Max figures uses this body.

Saying that it should be compatible with most bodies like ttm19 etc. I tried the Han Solo body, though the neck seems too thin. Perfect for Ford, though Mel Gibson has quite a thick neck in comparison to his head.

Based on this still lots of adjustments to be made.

max.jpg

Sorry it's been a while since I posted anything. I've been working on the size and fitting. Overall I feel like the JX01 body with some sort of neck widening mod looks pretty good. Here it is fitted with the Iris outfit, which is still the best outfit as the pleather is very thin and fits to the body well. I know one of the knock-off Max figures uses this body.

Saying that it should be compatible with most bodies like ttm19 etc. I tried the Han Solo body, though the neck seems too thin. Perfect for Ford, though Mel Gibson has quite a thick neck in comparison to his head.

View attachment 474408

Looking great, @<BEASTMASTER>! Thanks very much for the update and notes, very helpful.

fallinlight

Last edited:
Looking great, @<BEASTMASTER>! Thanks very much for the update and notes, very helpful.

fallinlight

View attachment 474408

View attachment 474408
Hi count me in! will you be posting the pre-order link for this thread? by the way, it's a perfect fit and great sculpt!!

View attachment 474408
I’m still in

I've decided against the neck version for now as it will require half the chest to be visible, plus not really sure which body it will fit to as needs to be adaptable, so didn't want to hold the project up with it. There will most likely be a bald version for hair rooting.

Back