Beyond the Event Horizon Customs and Bashes by The_Darkness_Predator

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steven, I hate to get nit picky, but you might want to consider making a few adjustments.

...starting with your autocorrect. For whatever reason it placed "attempt" in the text when it should read- "godly, ass-kicking amazing job that looks just as good-if not better, than the original props used in the film".

:wink1:

Tears! I laughed so much... Tears!

Oh, I needed that so much. I got the "Drop everything - we need you - work whatever hours it takes (salary)" phone call and had to hit the road again. Great to "be loved."

As you can tell, I have been making easy bash together mix and match characters (mostly) to get my "custom creativity fix."

Thanks so much, guys, thank you, THANK YOU! :D

While waiting for some 1/6 Quarren and the next awesome creations, I've bashed a few figures to get my fix. :)

IMG_1151.JPG

IMG_1150.JPG

I like to mix things up and create guest stars...

IMG_1142.JPG

1/6 Scale Muftak / Talz... Thanks Enaud!

I started with Enaud’s creation… I hollowed out the face/eyes/head and painted glass taxidermy eyes. I painted the resin face and face fur, then glued and blended the face fur.

Star Wars close up.jpg

Star Wars 1.jpg

Star Wars 3.jpg

Thank you so much.

Considering my work schedule, I am immensely grateful to Master Enaud that I was able to get the almost complete figure from him. All I had to do is put the finishing touches on it (face mostly). I'm not sure what body he used, but it is very sturdy.

When I previously made tall characters, I used the Enterbay NBA bodies.

Last edited:
^ Absolutely :)

I was hesitant to post pics since I didn't "bash" everything myself. BUT I was just so happy that I finally was able to add another Star Wars related character to my collection. I have even bashed several characters that are waiting for resin heads that Master Enaud has teased a while back.

so this is where the men of the uss enterprise hang out instead of exploring the galaxy. CPT. kirk always putting the moves on some female`s

^ Thanks so much. :hi5:

I really wanted a 1/6 scale Abednedo pilot (Same species as Ello Asty from Star Wars: The Force Awakens). I had to make some custom version of the pilot.

I purchased (and modified) this 3D printed head from a talented artist I found through Shapeways here.

IMG_0002.JPG

IMG_0013.JPG

IMG_0011.JPG

Back