Beyond the Event Horizon Customs and Bashes by The_Darkness_Predator

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! :)

Here is my best effort to make 1/6 scale custom Lakaru characters like Bistan seen in Star Wars Rogue One. I bought the unpainted 3D printed heads from a nice and talented artist I found on Shapeways. Here is the link:

https://www.shapeways.com/shops/chezmati?sort=newest

IMG_0047.JPG

IMG_0031.JPG

IMG_0043.JPG

IMG_0048.JPG

Wow, just read the entire thread from page 1 to 75. Nice job, and i hate you because it's you who bought all the X-Wing Luke loose parts from all the sellers around the web. ^^

^
LOL and sorry. However, I am embarrassed to say how many full figures that I had to purchase to get that many flight suits for parts. I tried to use coupons anytime I could.
If it's any consolation, I would occasionally feel guilty whenever I would find a loose flight suit.

Thank you so much.

My dream is to create a full squad of pilots, with A-Wings, X-Wings and Blue Squadron Pilots.
If you have a minute, i also have a thread like yours in this section showing my work. I have a lot less pages, but it's a start... I'd love to have your thoughts on my work. The thread is Red Five Creations.
Cheers!

Looks great! Always love your crowd pics too.

I didn't realize Enaud was selling his Squidie parts yet.:horror

Was that a special sale to you or can anyone grab them?

Thanks so much. :hi5:

Well, I do admit I preordered (paid for) many of them a very long time ago. I wanted to help him and get the casts as soon as they were available. I made sure it was ok with him that I showed the pics and that he would probably get some more orders. :D

Thanks so much. :hi5:

Well, I do admit I preordered (paid for) many of them a very long time ago. I wanted to help him and get the casts as soon as they were available. I made sure it was ok with him that I showed the pics and that he would probably get some more orders. :D

Your eye for detail is just nuts. Love your stuff.:clap

I want a set. please ask him for me.

Yeah, Enaud's PM inbox is full, so no way to get a message to him.:(

Hopefully Chakaman or Darkness can reach out. I have some other things I want to grab from Enaud as well.

Your Squid Heads look great!

I tried reaching out to Duane quite a while ago for a Sqiudder as well.

I always wanted a Tessek for my Jabba's Palace diorama!

Back