Bram Stoker's Dracula Bleeding Cross, handheld cross: ALL ITEMS SHIPPED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Bram Stoker's Dracula Bleeding Cross, opening scene handheld cross

i would like mine unpainted for now....great reference shots guys!!!...can't wait to get this in my Dracula shelf!!!

Thanks for the updated information! I am hoping to get some more resin this weekend and get a couple of casts done to ensure they are nice and clean. After that I will paint one up to show off for those on the fence.

I will also be working on modeling more detail into the smaller cross. I really think that is going to look killer when it's done.

Thanks for all the interest, guys!

interested in both crosses. is it possible to choose between painted or unpainted after seeing one painted tough?

interested in both crosses. is it possible to choose between painted or unpainted after seeing one painted tough?

Absolutely. I mentioned in my first post that if people wanted to wait and see that's totally cool. Hopefully my painting skills are acceptable to everyone here but by all means I will put you down as unpainted for now. Once I show of a painted version anyone who changes their mind in any way can just let me know:)

Got the first cast done tonight and it looks great. Extremely clean, no bubbles. All the details of the sculpt transferred very well. I also worked out how to get the sword to hold in place. I don't have a sword on hand soooo.... scissors were a nice stand in. It's a little too late to prime tonight so I will paint this up tomorrow and show it off. I will start by painting WITHOUT blood.... still no opinions on blood or clean, so just let me know. In the meantime I will be making a few more casts!

lph24ms.jpg

nqyENz2.jpg

h6RTdCc.jpg

def96536d9ca6ae49f4844ee37fa2118.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Absolutely superb :clap

Painted. Some of the subtleties of the paint job aren't showing up well in pictures, which is frustrating, but overall I am thrilled with how it looks.

kaJzIrh.jpg

bx5C3lE.jpg

5Jl5N9c.jpg

h5Z4DFy.jpg

VJPhqOd.jpg

aLdMT3R.jpg

xiYowcX.jpg

Absolutely. I mentioned in my first post that if people wanted to wait and see that's totally cool. Hopefully my painting skills are acceptable to everyone here but by all means I will put you down as unpainted for now. Once I show of a painted version anyone who changes their mind in any way can just let me know:)

That's awesome man thanks! Loving the small details ,)

Alrighty, so I pretty much have total costs figured out now that I have a painted version to show and I have enough information on the small cross. I will update the original post with payment instructions. A quick rundown, though:

Large cross:
Unpainted: $100
Painted: $160

Small cross (both painted and unpainted will include a gold chain):
Unpainted: $25
Painted/gold leafed: $39

Shipping:
US: $10
International: $25
*** International shipping does not have tracking. Any trackable shipping is stupidly expensive. I have not yet had a problem with this shipping internationally but if you are concerned about this PM me.

I will of course simply ship everything in one box as most people are getting multiple items.
Simply add up all the items you are getting plus shipping and send as gift or add 4% for the fees.

For payment my PP address is [email protected].
PLEASE include the following with payment:
- SideShowFreaks username
- Shipping address (particularly if it is not included in your PP account)
- Items being purchased (just helps me cross reference the original interested list) i.e. Painted large and small cross.

I will not ship anything out until I have the small crosses in so I can combine shipping, except for the one or two people getting a large cross only. If I can get some input on the small cross renders and if everyone is happy with it I will get the prints in sooner. Please let me know what you all think!

Finally, I am still looking for input on whether anyone thinks painting for the large cross should include the blood. If no input I will not include and and people can add it in themselves, but I am willing to test it out on at least one cross if people want to see it.

Reposting a few renders of the smaller cross.

Back of the cross:
QRF7Xri.png

Front of the cross:
zwDINin.png

Last edited:
Re: Bram Stoker's Dracula Bleeding Cross, handheld cross NOW TAKING PAYMENT SEE POST

Paid :wave

Crosses look good so far.

Are you adding any textured design to one side of the cross or just leaving it clean?

All paid both crosses painted !

Got it, thanks!

Crosses look good so far.

Are you adding any textured design to one side of the cross or just leaving it clean?

Where are you referring to? The back has some raised designs on it and the front has the cloverleaf sort of shaping as a raised border. Do you mean texture on the inside portion or along the raised border on the front? I can definitely add some texture I was just wanting to be sure where you were referring to.

Last edited:
Back