Bram Stoker's Dracula Bleeding Cross, handheld cross: ALL ITEMS SHIPPED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Bram Stoker's Dracula Bleeding Cross, handheld cross: TAKING PAYMENT SEE POST #1

List updated, bumping for payment. The faster I get the confirmed's in the faster I can get everything out:)

Re: Bram Stoker's Dracula Bleeding Cross, opening scene handheld cross

Got it, thanks!

Where are you referring to? The back has some raised designs on it and the front has the cloverleaf sort of shaping as a raised border. Do you mean texture on the inside portion or along the raised border on the front? I can definitely add some texture I was just wanting to be sure where you were referring to.

That crossed etching the example has on the inside parts.
I think the texturing on the inside portions of the clover leaf and rest would look great, since we're not doing the images
that were in those clover portions. The question; is that going to interfere with the gold leafing.

Re: Bram Stoker's Dracula Bleeding Cross, opening scene handheld cross

That crossed etching the example has on the inside parts.
I think the texturing on the inside portions of the clover leaf and rest would look great, since we're not doing the images
that were in those clover portions. The question; is that going to interfere with the gold leafing.

Ok yeah, I can add some of that in. I don't think it will interfere at all, it just may not show up well. But I can put it in, I think it'll look great if the gold leaf doesn't obscure it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Re: Bram Stoker's Dracula Bleeding Cross, handheld cross: TAKING PAYMENT SEE POST #1

Payment sent for Large & Small Cross Painted with Shipping.
Thank you.

Payment sent for Large & Small Cross Painted with Shipping.
Thank you.
Got it, thanks[emoji2]

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Payment sent for unpainted crosses, thanks!

Payment sent for unpainted crosses, thanks!

Hey I don't see any payment activity for you in my PayPal. Double check you got my email correct, perhaps?

Hey I don't see any payment activity for you in my PayPal. Double check you got my email correct, perhaps?

Payment resent, hopefully you have it now. Thanks!

Payment resent, hopefully you have it now. Thanks!

Yep, received... not sure what happened but looks good, now, thanks:)

Ok, the small, handheld cross is done and fully modeled! I will be ordering two test prints in two different materials to see which gives the better finish. This means it will take a little longer to get them done but I think it's worth it. let me know what you all think!

Front, line render
lSdIOx2.png

Front, full 3D render
yofQaVJ.png

Back, line render
ojkXwgX.png

Ok, the small, handheld cross is done and fully modeled! I will be ordering two test prints in two different materials to see which gives the better finish. This means it will take a little longer to get them done but I think it's worth it. let me know what you all think!

Front, line render
lSdIOx2.png

Front, full 3D render
yofQaVJ.png

Back, line render
ojkXwgX.png

That front looks great.

Can't wait to see how the print turns out.

Moving right along...
828d7af824558c571a823dab27c71980.jpg

Just a little update...

I have almost all of the casts completed for the large cross. I am still waiting on payment from a few people and I will be sending out PMs to those who have yet to respond/pay, as I am not going to make extra casts if there is no one to send them to.

I am awaiting the two first prints of the small cross. I am having them done in two different materials so I can determine which material looks best. Once I get them in I will gold-leaf them both and post pics and we can decide which to go with.

Thanks, everyone!

:clap

List fully updated. THANK YOU EVERYONE for responding to PMs and getting back to me. We have final numbers and I will be working hard to get everything made and finished within the next month.

I only have 4 more large crosses to cast and the initial prints of the small cross are being done as we speak. I will then begin painting for this who reqested painted. As soon as I have the small cross in hand I will post a few pics and we can decide on which specific print method to go with.

All crosses are cast, sanded, and cleaned, and I have started paint on those who requested paint. I also got word that the first two prints of the smaller cross are done and I hope to have then in hand this weekend. I'll post pictures when I get them in!

716ec96a264ee832861f123f3eb51eed.jpg

Back