Bram Stoker's Dracula Bleeding Cross, handheld cross: ALL ITEMS SHIPPED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Bram Stoker's Dracula Bleeding Cross, handheld cross: TAKING PAYMENT SEE POST #1

Yeah, I'd be very happy with that.

It actually matches the chain better this way, as well. I'm going to attach the chain to it and post another pic soon...

Re: Bram Stoker's Dracula Bleeding Cross, handheld cross: TAKING PAYMENT SEE POST #1

With the chain. It's long enough that he can wear it around his neck,. though the head would need to be removed first. Making it large enough to go over the helmet would make it unnecessarily long.

OFU2eDD.jpg

8f4ZiQ3.jpg

If you'd ever consider doing the font (that he tips over) and the grail (the gold one) I'd likely be up for those.

I've looked at them and would imagine that the font can be moulded/cast fairly easily and the grail 3D rendered and printed.

The gold of the grail is what I imagined the cross to be, but it's very hard to tell with all the filters etc.

You've done an AMAZING job. Really looking forward ton these :clap

Do you mean the chalice when you say grail?
e426e29851c033d534a7edb956d2ceea_zpsmnsp2oie.jpg

Like this but painted a muted gold with some black antiquing on the engraved parts ?
d40379fb-4bc8-4251-ac98-ffae79fd2245_zpssrjue1wz.jpg

Though this chalice actually has real Romanian script on it that says The Blood is Life.

:lecture Oh yeah, that just happened...:lol

Do you mean the chalice when you say grail?
e426e29851c033d534a7edb956d2ceea_zpsmnsp2oie.jpg

Like this but painted a muted gold with some black antiquing on the engraved parts ?
d40379fb-4bc8-4251-ac98-ffae79fd2245_zpssrjue1wz.jpg

Though this chalice actually has real Romanian script on it that says The Blood is Life.

:lecture Oh yeah, that just happened...:lol

Haha yeah, I wasn't sure if that was going to be a one off or not, so I didn't mention it...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

All the small crosses will be in late next week. Unpainted sets will go out soon thereafter. I will work on the painted cross and get them shipped out as soon as possible after that. All the large crosses are painted already and done. No one really every responded about blood being painted onto the cross so they are all just painted to resemble stone. The backs of the large crosses are UNPAINTED, as I figured most people would be displaying with the cross up against a wall or shelf or something. If this is not the case please let me know and I will at least coat the back.

Thanks everyone, can't wait to see these in your hands!

Good news everyone, just got word the crosses are finished. I am hoping to have them this Saturday, which is perfect, because I am off all weekend and Monday. Hopefully that'll allow me to pack up the unpainted sets and get them sent out Monday. I will also work on painting the other ones and hope to have them ready soon thereafter.

Crosses are in! I'll be trying to get unpainted orders prepared and ready for shipment soon.

2805412dfac12261884f31fa173591e1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Hey, everyone, unpainted only sets are going out today! Painted sets hopefully to follow within a week or two at most.

Hey, everyone, unpainted only sets are going out today! Painted sets hopefully to follow within a week or two at most.

I had a message regarding delivery yesterday. Thanks!

Does that mean you're sending my unpainted large cross and painted small cross separately?

Nope, yours is the first one painted and so they are both on the way!

Nope, yours is the first one painted and so they are both on the way!

:yess: Thank you! Looking forward to it.

are you making the chalice?

It wasn't originally the plan but I guess if there is interest? IKE didn't mention whether his pics were a one off or if it was something to be produced.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

i want it!!!!...it would compliment this entire scene!!!...:)

Actually Caine made me one as part of my head commission with him.

But just to let you know if you're getting Scaletta's armor, he includes one as well.
It was with my armor set I just got. Not as detailed, but still the right shape and overall look.

I will also be making mine available. I'll have them cast up with the heads.

I'll most likely just throw them up on my Ebay store.

Either way, there will be a way to get one if you want.

Actually Caine made me one as part of my head commission with him.

But just to let you know if you're getting Scaletta's armor, he includes one as well.
It was with my armor set I just got. Not as detailed, but still the right shape and overall look.

I will also be making mine available. I'll have them cast up with the heads.

I'll most likely just throw them up on my Ebay store.

Either way, there will be a way to get one if you want.

:clap Thanks, IKE-CON.

DoggieDoc - Any thoughts on the font too?

With all these extras we're getting, this whole setup is going to be a dream come true for me.

So glad others have been on board and working hard. Thank you, guys. :hi5:

:clap Thanks, IKE-CON.

DoggieDoc - Any thoughts on the font too?

With all these extras we're getting, this whole setup is going to be a dream come true for me.

So glad others have been on board and working hard. Thank you, guys. :hi5:
The font is definitely doable. Not immediately, though...have a few projects going concurrently, but it should be an easy thing to do, I figure.

Back