Bram Stoker's Dracula Bleeding Cross, handheld cross: ALL ITEMS SHIPPED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Bram Stoker's Dracula Bleeding Cross, handheld cross: TAKING PAYMENT SEE POST #1

The font is definitely doable. Not immediately, though...have a few projects going concurrently, but it should be an easy thing to do, I figure.

If you're not up for it, I may have someone who can do it instead.

It doesn't look too complicated, as far as I can tell.

Re: Bram Stoker's Dracula Bleeding Cross, handheld cross: TAKING PAYMENT SEE POST #1

If you're not up for it, I may have someone who can do it instead.

It doesn't look too complicated, as far as I can tell.
Oh I'm up for it! Unfortunately I just sent your stuff out today so it works be a separate thing

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Oh I'm up for it! Unfortunately I just sent your stuff out today so it works be a separate thing

Oh, yeah. Fully expected it to be a separate project :duff

got the crosses.....they look awesome....can't wait to paint them up...really glad i jumped in on this....will definitely complete the overall display!!!..:)

got the crosses.....they look awesome....can't wait to paint them up...really glad i jumped in on this....will definitely complete the overall display!!!..:)

Awesome to hear! I was just today realizing a few of you may be getting your crosses soon. Can't wait to see them in a display sometime.

Doc if not to late please paint the back of my large cross . Thanks again very much

Will do, no problem. Just to make sure people know, the back of the cross has NO detail on it, it's just flat because it was the open side of where I poured the resin. You can also see the rectangular area where I placed the mateiral to hold onto the sword. Painting it will just look like a mix of grey colors but I figured since it's on the back it wouldnt be a huge issue. Painting it just makes it look a tad more finished overall.

Just need to get chains for the remaining crosses and everything is good to go.

23fb0f7041a3e39dae325bd51c0d066f.jpg

Those look very good :clap

did you paint a gray base coat and then use a dark wash to bring out the detail?

Those look very good :clap

did you paint a gray base coat and then use a dark wash to bring out the detail?

Yep.. Grey base coat, a couple dark washes (brown, black, and grey mixed), and finally a lighter grey for some dry brushed highlights.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I updated the first post with shipped status and tracking numbers for those packages I didn't make a label through PayPal. If I shipped directly through PP you should have received confirmation and any pertinent tracking through that.

Hopeing to have the other sets finished soon and shipped out by the end of this week! IKE, as I mentioned before, yours are ready to go tomorrow.

Got my crosses, thank you. I will post pictures of them once I have painted the big cross and have it on display.

Superb workmanship. VERY happy :duff

Got my crosses, thank you. I will post pictures of them once I have painted the big cross and have it on display.

Superb workmanship. VERY happy :duff

Awesome! Can't wait to see:).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Awesome! Can't wait to see:).

I nearly painted over your signature today :lol Very nice touch to add that though! Glad I spotted it.

I nearly painted over your signature today :lol Very nice touch to add that though! Glad I spotted it.

Thank you! I thought it would be nice to ID my work but in an inconspicuous way:)

What do you mean? How are BIG RED letters in permanent marker across the front of the cross "inconspicuous"? :lol

What do you mean? How are BIG RED letters in permanent marker across the front of the cross "inconspicuous"? [emoji38]
[emoji1]

:monkey3

Alright, everyone, all painted crosses go out Monday! Just wanted to throw out a quick update:yess: Can't wait for you ALL to have these in hand, finally. Even more excited to see them with your figures once you have those as well.

And thanks for your hard work on these. I think having incredible accessories
really add's a lot to the finished figure. And these have done just that.

:clap:clap:clap

Now I am going to bloody the hell out of them...:yess:

Now I am going to bloody the hell out of them...:yess:

Now THAT'S what I want to see.

Back