Breaking Bad ***Update pg 5 *** CHEM RUN - *Sold Out*

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Moe

Sold out!
Guys! Good News...My tailor contacted me and found some more material to do a small run...:panic:
SO...I will advise you to get on this because I will no longer offer these again as I have to move onto other Runs to come!

IMPORTANT NOTE: I will be PM'ing you guys for payment details soon! if you miss it, you get bumped off and another will take your place with no acceptions! Sorry I have to be fair to all...So check your PM's Daily if you can! You will have 24 hours to respond. Good Luck guys:wave
scaled.php

CHEM SUIT ***FINAL! FINAL!*** RUN!:lecture

$122 inclides all shipping and fees...

1) Sold
2) Sold
3) scottyb (PAID FULL)
4) scottyb (PAID FULL)
5) hotslayer73 (PAID FULL)
6) hotslayer73 (PAID FULL)
7) TurdFerguson (PAID FULL)
8) Buttmunch (PAID FULL)
9) K.bowen (PAID FULL)
10) K.bowen (PAID FULL)
11) senbi575 (PAID FULL)
12) markfdez (PAID FULL)
13) cadaver202 (PAID FULL)
14) Wake (PAID FULL)

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Breaking Bad ***FINAL*** CHEM suit Run

No im at peace with my inner self!

if its final then i better get my 2 now lol plz put me down for2

What's up with the price hike?

Ok guys thanks... run now closed! Unless someone bails

Sorry...Cost went up according to my tailor Bro! You want out let me know, I know someone will jump in...Up to you.???

3 Spots left...:peace

No, I'm still in. Its just a bit of a slap to the face for us that held off on getting 2 suits in the last run so others could get one.

PS Pretty sure your tailor is full of crap. Costs couldn't have gone up that much in what, 2 weeks?

No, I'm still in. Its just a bit of a slap to the face for us that held off on getting 2 suits in the last run so others could get one.

PS Pretty sure your tailor is full of crap. Costs couldn't have gone up that much in what, 2 weeks?

I agree I'm still in. But I agree no way price jumped up like that.

Bro you serious? Your calling me a lyer.... Dont go there bro really!!!! Im insulted and should take you off just for that remark, but i wont...after all i have done for this community! And its over seas cost... not US! I go above and beyond to do this stuff... i dont need to do this really!!!

I thought the last run was your 'final run'?:lol

We found some material... I thought so also... i been getting floods of PMs and i begged my tailor to try his best... and this is because new jesse sculpt! And thats the thanks i get...WOW!!!
You guys are not obligated to buy it really! I could have easily sold private, but wanted others to grt fair chance.

Last edited by a moderator:

moe relax buddy don't get bent out of shape you guys like busting stones around here. it's all love u know that.:1-1:

Bro you serious? Your calling me a lyer.:mad:.. Dont go there bro really!!!! Im insulted and should take you off just for that remark, but i wont...after all i have done for this community! And its over seas cost... not US! I go above and beyond to do this stuff... i dont need to do this really!!!

No, not calling you a liar at all, just your tailor. But it it is what it is I guess :dunno I appologize if you were offended though, it was not my intent to offend you.

And trust me, your contributions to the community don't go unnoticed. :hi5:

Last edited:
Back