Breaking Bad ***Update pg 5 *** CHEM RUN - *Sold Out*

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Emma...Thank you, Yes it was a rough ordeal! I am slowly getting back in action!...I am waiting for the other batch to land from over seas. Should land in NY customs any day now. I will sort them and get them right out. Appreciate you and everyones patience.

I just bought two pairs of these for my Walt and Jesse... hope they look good. Might have to repaint them to match the chem suit.

!CBN4rPQB2k~$(KGrHqJ,!hQEzejZB89TBNGuhr0DRQ~~_12.JPG

https://www.ebay.com/itm/400342187843?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1426.l2649

scaled.php

The amount of Money your spending , putting this custom together - you would of been better buying the superman boots and painting them yellow :wink1:

go the full Hog and spend that extra $$$ For that better Look

Well said. I bought a pair of those boots first time round Wake and they look cheap and nasty on an otherwise awesome custom. Swapped them out for painted supermsn boots 100 times better!

Well said. I bought a pair of those boots first time round Wake and they look cheap and nasty on an otherwise awesome custom. Swapped them out for painted supermsn boots 100 times better!

hmmm. what paint did you use?

Moe, can you add me to the list on the front and that I paid you in full? (Sorry for my being **** like that! LOL)

Hi All...I found two spare Chem suits in my stock!:panic: Anyone want them, HIT me up... Thanks:wink1:

I'm still waiting for my second Chem suit despite being on the first run list. What's up with that?:dunno

Back