Breaking Bad ***Update pg 5 *** CHEM RUN - *Sold Out*

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Breaking Bad ***FINAL*** CHEM RUN -3 OPEN Spot LEFT*

****. Okay, put me on the list.

I have 2 extra chems if anyone needs one! Hit me up... They will be done next week and shipped to me!

First set of chems hit customs in U.S so any day I will get this and sort all for shipping! This run is almost done!

imageeft.jpg

Re: Breaking Bad ***Update of 5 *** CHEM RUN -3 OPEN Spot LEFT*

First batch chems are in!:yess: Shipping Monday enjoy and thanks for your patience my friends...:wave

Re: Breaking Bad ***Update pg 5 *** CHEM RUN -3 OPEN Spot LEFT*

really happy with the suits moe you guys better jump on this
004.jpg

003.jpg

Ok Guys Finished, and Mailed Over seas to me...Soon as they arrive, they will all go out to names on the list...I mailed a batch from the other list out already, so keep an eye out...Some went international, some U'S...I have One Spre in this batch if anyone wants it hit me up!

chems.jpg

Still Waiting on Mine ,Have These Gone out Yet Moe...

Yes first batch left and second batch is on the way to me...
You should see it anyday depending postal customs.

Can't wait to finally get mine. Finally I can start my Walt.

Guys I'm able to type this I hope it goes through... Bare with me please as we had a terrible storm Sandy rip through NJ... I was without power for 4 days and still without it... There is no post offices open, nor gas stations, stores... I had no cell service until now which is barely hanging on... I'm hoping everything will be back up and running soon! I have your chems, other set of chems are on there way to me and some I have sent out international so keep look out! But those who are waiting, they are here... Ill do my best once service is restored! Thank you for your patience guys appreciate it!

Hope this gets through.

Hi Moe I hope everything is ok! I was wondering if there is still an opening for a chem suit?

Recieved My Chem Suits Today Moe , WoW Man These are Amazing Quality, Perfect Fit - very happy :wink1: Thanks

I would really like one! Can I pay you in December?

Would you know where I can get the gas mask?

Recieved My Chem Suits Today Moe , WoW Man These are Amazing Quality, Perfect Fit - very happy :wink1: Thanks

Awesome bro...:clap sorry for late reply, was no electric here for 12 days.:(

Post pics

Back