Breaking Bad ***Update pg 5 *** CHEM RUN - *Sold Out*

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Breaking Bad ***FINAL*** CHEM suit Run

No, not calling you a liar at all, just your tailor. But it it is what it is I guess :dunno I appologize if you were offended though, it was not my intent to offend you.

And trust me, your contributions to the community don't go unnoticed. :hi5:

Bro its all good... no worries my man:1-1:
Took the maddy face out... :wink1:

I have to stand behind my man Moe here. He did a lot for the community and strives to do the best and always stand behind his product.

Any price hike has nothing to do with Moe. Maybe the tailor felt that he could make more money due to the demand and well, rightfully so. Law of supply and demand.

Remaining Payers...You have till end of the day today, to make payment...Then I have to give your spot to another member per rules of this run...It was done not to have those who paid wait for this run to get started...Its better for all of us and Fair...There will be nothing I can do if you lose your spot! Thanks

1) lt0778
10) retyu123
12) senbi575
13) markfdez

Ok Spot is open if anyone wants it... pm me asap ill send payment details

2 OPEN SLOTS! Numbers 1 and 10 are open if anyone wants to jump in...PM me asap Thanks...First PM I get, GETS it

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Breaking Bad ***FINAL*** CHEM RUN -2 OPEN SLOTS LEFT*

I need a 3rd but can't swing it right now. Unfortunate.

Re: Breaking Bad ***FINAL*** CHEM RUN -2 OPEN SLOTS LEFT*

Ok guys WED is last call for the remaning two chems? Amyone interested hit me up thanks all enjoy

Re: Breaking Bad ***FINAL*** CHEM RUN -3 OPEN Spot LEFT*

2 chems available in flight coming in express...Hit me up if anyone needs it. Thanks
scaled.php

Back