Breaking Bad (Vamonos Pests)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here you go Hosam-G
vomanos.jpg

I might want a pair of these suits. But likely in february as I need january to allow my wallet to recover.

I might want a pair of these suits. But likely in february as I need january to allow my wallet to recover.

Sure Buddy No sweat!

Hosam is going to post pics with them on the figures...Hopefully soon!:clap

Dam that looks great Hosam wow! Love it my friend... Appreciate pics buddy! Love the set up! Forgot we added working pockets:lol

8353778352_778805ec54_b.jpg

8352714939_5a248ae916_b.jpg

Hey moe. I think for future sets maybe ask your tailor to bring in the waist and pant legs a little. They look a little loose. Good job other than that!

Hey moe. I think for future sets maybe ask your tailor to bring in the waist and pant legs a little. They look a little loose. Good job other than that!

Sure...But I am not sure what body he is using...they look little skinny:dunno

But I will have him take it in some, and make some minor tweeks to the decals...The color seems washed out in this photo he took also.

They are a tad bluer in original pic
vomanos.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey moe you might be best using transfer paper for the logos. Iron them and they will look really part of the outfits. Looking great tho.

Sure...But I am not sure what body he is using...they look little skinny:dunno

But I will have him take it in some, and make some minor tweeks to the decals...The color seems washed out in this photo he took also.

They are a tad bluer in original pic
vomanos.jpg

The bodies was a bad call! TTM18!
They do look skinny!

Also the color is bluer in person! Excuse my stupid Galaxy for the quality! :lol

I guess its time to make the orange ones! :winkpumpk
But I'll have to make a surgery to my bank account first! :gah:

Back