Breaking Bad (Vamonos Pests)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hosam-G

Premium Member
Reaction score
BEFORE YOU READ, THIS MAY HAVE SOME SPOILERS!

Hey everyone,

I spoke with Moe last night about making a new run for Breaking Bad's new jumpsuit (Vamonos Pests)!

And I took his permission to see who's interested in this?!

bb-5-3-f.jpg

tumblr_ma7k4g8Amt1rw3pdwo8_r1_1280.jpg

walt-breaking-bad.jpg

^^^

Picture by Moe:
8352714417_91d2f3c914_o.jpg

^^^

Heisenberg W.W
8352714661_7dc3dcce08_b.jpg

8353778352_778805ec54_b.jpg

Jesse Pinkman
8352715281_1ecc0cdafe_b.jpg

8352714939_5a248ae916_b.jpg

Sorry for the poor quality of my pictures! :D

Last edited:
Hmm tough one. Put me down as interested, as this may be a good alternative to the chem suit.

possibly interested, in the 1st pic, walt looks to have a blue shirt on,thus in my eyes makes the suits look like a light black

Yet another look for Walt and Jesse! This is getting daft lol count me in for 2 depending on protos/price

I wish these costumes were featured more prominently on the show.

They are a dark blue, I believe they are Dickies mechanic/jumpsuit. I am a mechanic so I am very familiar with the style and color.

They are new to the show, but seem to be a mainstay for the rest of the series.

Guys- Hosam G came to me with this idea! He took two of the proto types I'm working on... They will be amazing once I get them, ill post pics before I send to him...

Now if the orange would get better Run, we can switch out! But then would call for whole new pattern! Bigbrocha... If your willing to get the orange proto... Ill do it!

Thanks guys

Would prefer the V pest jumpsuits personally over the orange jumpsuit as I already have a pair of your yellow ones and that look is far more common in the show. My vote is you stay the course with the V Pests jumpsuits.

However a run of orange jumpsuits for those that prefer that look or missed out on the yellow jump suits is a good idea and would probably sell well.

Back