Canceled [Toribox] Custom 1/6 'Accurate Anton Outfit - Enhanced Version'

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fan

1/6 addicted since 2012
Premium Member
Reaction score
I need you to step out of the car, sir.

Was looking for an accurate Anton Chigurh figure for a long time and missed previous headsculpts and outfits. With Balloonman's & Yh Ha's dead on headsculpt this is the perfect chance, so I asked Toribox to see if she can create a dead on Anton outfit for us and she confirmed.

3b423b4c54516a481ba64226cb21006a.jpg

Edit: I think even though it is almost perfect some details can be improved compared to her previous Anton outfit.

9d3b6d88efd48641a015c2960ed5c322.jpg

Note: The outfit of Rainman's magnifiscent figure was done by TB as well but at least six years ago. I think the policy says she only might accepts again after years and in any case only if improvements are possible then.

Since she accepted I think we can expect this outfit to become even improved to the great outfit she did for Rainman back then.

I will be doing an optional accessory set later if you don't have these items yet (all items can be commissioned individually).

1/6 Boots

1/6 Captive Bolt Stunner
1/6 Transponder
1/6 1958 Silver Quarter

1/6 Document Case With Bills
1/6 Winchester With Muffler
1/6 Milk Bottle

“You know what date is on this coin?”
“No.”
“1958. It’s been traveling twenty-two years to get here. And now it’s here.”

Interest List

1) - 5) Fan
6) Finwee
7) - 8) regi13
9) Vdubjosh07
10) Hannibal_Drama
11) Ksharp_miller
12) jra81984
13) batmanfan23
14) Matheus_
15) shunkmanitou
16) Elgreco
17) terneone
18) EarlHickey98
19) Kris_Santa
20) roach_rch
21) Hosam-G
22) One_Six_Demon
23) mstradford
24) Chrisorlo
25) DurdenTyler
26) tacoma34
27) hottinho
28) Sansker
29) Medo
30) Beomjin Park
31) Mr.luffy
32) Shakem78
33) kennyhill71
34) matt4026
35) Raymond F.
36) t.m.park
37) Levit05
38) Shakem78

b70d7b69353efa5a7ab561ff38e7ab64.jpg

Last edited:
I think Yunsil wont remake any of Rainman’s outfit. Anyway add me for two sets. Thanks

I think Yunsil wont remake any of Rainman’s outfit. Anyway add me for two sets. Thanks

Nope this is why things have caused such a stir - Yunsil has a policy that if that artist doesn't plan on reoffering then she can re do the outfit thus how The Freddie Mercury project got green lit. If the artist doesn't plan on re offering and it's over a certain time then they have no say..... which is wrong.

It's basically a free for all.

If you ask me Yunsil has bitten off more than she can chew, she needs to close shop for a bit clear back log and reopen. Joker Thread is a prime example. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Rainman's magnifiscent figure was released at least six years ago. I think the policy says she only might accepts again after years and in any case only if improvements are possible then.

Since she accepted I think we can expect this outfit to become even improved to the great outfit she did for Rainman back then.

Last edited:
I’m glad you guys are interested if you ever have the spare time I’d appreciate if any of you could share this on social media as we are going to need a lot of interest to get this project off of the ground thanks

Was looking for an accurate Anton Chigurh figure for a long time and missed previous headsculpts and outfits. With Balloonman's & Yh Ha's dead on headsculpt this is the perfect chance, so I asked Toribox to see if she can create a dead on Anton outfit for us and she confirmed.

I think especially the shirt's and maybe the pant's color as well as some other details can be improved compared to previous Anton outfits..

9d3b6d88efd48641a015c2960ed5c322.jpg

Edit: The outfit of Rainman's magnifiscent figure was done by TB at least six years ago. I think the policy says she only might accepts again after years and in any case only if improvements are possible then.

I will be doing anoptional accessory set later if you don't have these items yet (all items can be commissioned individually).

1/6 Boots
1/6 Captive Bolt Stunner
1/6 Document Case
1/6 Modified Winchester
1/6 1958 Silver Quarter

“You know what date is on this coin?”
“No.”
“1958. It’s been traveling twenty-two years to get here. And now it’s here.”

We need approx. 50 people to make this happen at a fair price imo. Please post if you are interested.

Interest List

Fan
Finwee
regi13
regi13

b70d7b69353efa5a7ab561ff38e7ab64.jpg

I needs one.

Thanks fellas got you on the list.

The big thing with yunsil is will it ever be completed? We've been waiting for years for the joker outfit and heard absolutely nothing

Since I am also waiting for two Joker outfits I know what you mean but I still think it is an exception. I only heared it is about the complexity but since this is not my project please let us keep discussions about that in the Joker outfit's thread.

I only did 1 outfit project with Yunsil by now and it started after the Joker outfit and it is finished already.

I’m glad you guys are interested if you ever have the spare time I’d appreciate if any of you could share this on social media as we are going to need a lot of interest to get this project off of the ground thanks

Thanks for your support! Want to reach 50 for a fair price under $400 but we can still do this project with less than 50 in case.

Though there already is a good interest in this.

40d1d12dc7586a6ce85903723cb99030.gif

Last edited:
Back