Canceled [Toribox] Custom 1/6 'Accurate Anton Outfit - Enhanced Version'

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the Iris outfit. The color of the shirt is too red and the collar stands straight up and I think the jacket is a tad short. I love Iris outfits, I really do. I love the magnetic closures on the shirts especially. I have a lot of Cult King stuff. But I see the Rainman Anton's out there and still admire them more than mine. I mean this with all due respect to collectors and artists.

That's what I found with google...
this should be the rainman outfit?
-1040120269722902947.jpg

iris made 2 versions, for choose was a brown and a reddish brown:
36052685_878270489048614_67349626981711872_n.jpg

(many collctors went to the reddish brown like me, which is more incorrect but looks better to my eyes :)

Last edited:
(...)

(many collctors went to the reddish brown like me, which is more incorrect but looks better to my eyes :)

Cool, thanks for the info. Yeah, both shirts not quite accurate imo but I get what you mean.

I think the only problem we are running into is that when Balloonman did his first Anton that Iris run went into the hundreds. Everyone caught up especially with the boots by Rainman. The demand is kinda low now so its either two Antons or one with a new head.

Yeah, I think we will only make a very small number of the new enhanced Yunsil outfit for Anton, hence it will be pricey but it will be on the same level as Rainman's figure, most likely beyond since Yunsil improved many things in the meantime.

I have the Iris outfit. The color of the shirt is too red and the collar stands straight up and I think the jacket is a tad short. I love Iris outfits, I really do. I love the magnetic closures on the shirts especially. I have a lot of Cult King stuff. But I see the Rainman Anton's out there and still admire them more than mine. I mean this with all due respect to collectors and artists.

Can only underline what you said once again.

As far as I'm concerned, I'm not in a hurry so I could wait for January. My doubt is the price of this outfit.
If the price is 570 USD I am in the run, if higher (850) I think it is too high for me.
If i pay 100 USD for deposit, if 25 people are not reached, would I be reimbursed?
Let me know

Thank you

Fully understand that. Yeah, I also think it is better to wait a little more and therefore reach a lower price together.

Of course if we don't reach 25 a refund will be offered.

I think it is relatively unlikely. The requested price was quite high with not that many people here still interested in the end.

Would have loved to see this outfit happen as I am sure it would have been superior.

There is still a slight chance if maybe at least ten people are really wanting this an willing to pay YunSil's price for such a small number. Therefore it would be an ultra rare item.

Please post if you are (still) interested. If there is enough interest I will ask YunSil again.

Edit: This project is canceled. As far as I know someone else has commissioned this in the meantime and that run is closed.

Last edited:
Back