Canceled [Toribox] Custom 1/6 'Accurate Anton Outfit - Enhanced Version'

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just another notification for you guys as a few of you know I directed you to this page through other platforms and we’d all appreciate it if you could advertise this run on your stories or what not as we need fifty people for a fair price and it would help a lot

I would like for it to hit 50 but Iris did a huge run on this. Most already have it, we might be the only ones who did not get on that run

I would like for it to hit 50 but Iris did a huge run on this. Most already have it, we might be the only ones who did not get on that run
That is completely true but that run was what two years ago now? And there’s has to be fifty people out there we just need to look hard enough I mean I got about eight people message me in three days about it and I probably got a few hundred people who saw all my posts so if we all post on our stories and what not we will have a chance of doing it

Thanks for your support! There already is good interest and it has only been two days (y) and I am sure you are right, we will reach more together.

Some who already got an outfit from Iris or from Yunsil via Rainman back then might still be interested in this new outfit as I will ask Yunsil to improve what can be improved.

Still taking screen grabs and collecting what I can find but as I posted before, at least the shirt color needs to be darker to be screen accurate imo.

Also with the headsculpt with different expression available now some might like to create an additional figure instead of just swapping the head.

Thanks for your support! There already is good interest and it has only been two days (y) and I am sure you are right, we will reach more together.

Some who already got an outfit from Iris or from Yunsil via Rainman back then might still be interested in this new outfit as I will ask Yunsil to improve what can be improved.

Still taking screen grabs and collecting what I can find but as I posted before, at least the shirt color needs to be darker to be screen accurate imo.

Also with the headsculpt with different expression available now some might like to create an additional figure instead of just swapping the head.

Two of the same figures...hmmmm. I hate swapping heads but i did think about having two but that would be too much for me.

Two of the same figures...hmmmm. I hate swapping heads but i did think about having two but that would be too much for me.
There are a few looks for Anton maybe a smiling with the cattle gun and one with normal expression bleeding leg and silenced Remington

Back