Clothing set (CLOSED) BATCH 2 LN [RISE] INDIANA JONES RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK JACKET & CLOTHES SET - FINISHED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lucky! It would be a pleasant surprise to receive the set today but I haven't heard anything from DHL or the like.

Lovely set, Hardy! Really pleased with the finished items! Many thanks!
A5B845E0-501E-4388-BBC7-84AF402543C6.jpeg

I am very happy with the set for that price!
The leather is thin an you can shape the jacket - have to weather it as it still a bit shiny

thanks Hardy !!!

Hi Everyone looks like I will not be discharged anytime soon, I got a controllable appendicitis and hospital setting me up for surgery schedule. I asked my wife to bring laptop and all to finish several of my jobs before I need a full break for few days or so. Medications give me disorientation even when typing this so many typos.
I am so happy if you guys received and love with the products. I updated track in front guys.
For others who I havent shipped, pls be patience, do not worry I will try to set it up ASAP. I will deliver.

Best wishes with the surgery Hnlee 🙌

I know I was late at joining this run, so thank you so much for still shipping my set out so soon!

Are you guys tracking via DHL? Mine's not showing as not successful.
I use 2 apps to track my packages:
•17Track
•Packages-Track Your Parcels

These two automatically detect which shipping service your tracking number belongs to. Usually the Packages app has the best info especially if your package gets a USPS number once it’s in the US, b/c it will automatically add that tracking number without you having to do anything.

Anyway, mine says it’s POS Indonesia and transferred to USPS. So I would try entering your number in the USPS website if you’re in the US. I should have mine next week as it just hit California customs

Back