Accessory (Closed) Accurate 1/6 'JP Joker Shoes'

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Final product pictures. Now that all Wayne shoes are shipped, these are next:

ad6e63e23aeb1aba7e696eec0bceaa36.png

6736ec40e8044fbc3992734b11fcd948.png

6eef8e4c870ccc46b66cecf48f0e615f.png

4388042c4deb4b4534a29e1c39903353.png

77b8cfa2dd8a5200e295419c8b9db9ef.png

I will post a completion and shipping date this month.

Your patience has been awesome. From your feedback I know that most don't mind the wait if the result benefits from it.

I am also aware that a few are more impatient, which is also fully understandable and okay, especially if a project took almost two years.

Though this project is already faster than some of my previous projects, I still apologize. It is in my own interest to deliver faster but quality must always come first. In this case it meant waiting for the free time slot at my preferred painter after the casts arrived a bit to late.

On the pictures above you can see the final design with laces added, I have all casts of the series (posted on the previous page) at my painter and a very few pairs painted but I will ship them all at the same time in the order of your commission. I will post a concrete date shortly.

This waiting time is independently of my other projects. I do not start other projects if they would delay a previously started project of mine.

If one of my projects takes longer, I usually implement improvements for you along the way (remember the complete Wayne shoe re-design) or I add a little freebie for you, or both. In this case everyone on the list will receive a free custom 1/6 Arthur Fleck medical condition card with the shoes:

0a81b1c31c0f194150576476d4c7fef1.png

It looks like a small thing, which it is, but I put the same attention to detail in it as in all my projects:
  • printed precisely and legibly from both sides
  • 100% accurate typeface, alignment and 1/6 size
  • laminated in specially thin foil
  • accurately wrinkled
The pictured 1/6 journals I made I did not offer here yet. Maybe later.

Fan

Last edited:
Hello! I am very new to the one sixth custom scene so i'm not sure if I should post here since it's closed but if you ever open up a project for a 1/6 journal, I am definitely interested! (y)

I have 2 spot for sale

If someone interested, i want to sell my spot number 12.

Think I can buy your spots back if you like, need to check my waitlist first but I think there are still some looking for these shoes from outside the forum.

To all
Painting and adding laces is completed, I will post further pictures and will start collecting shipping details within this week.

Again I thank you for your patience while I worked through my backlog.

Will have these boxed together with the little gifts and shipped them shortly.

Back