Accessory (Closed, refunded) Accurate Custom 1/6 'Gloved Hands Sets' (different gestures)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi friends, Sorry for the lack of updates in this project. Basically re-did the entire run for better details in the meantime, as I found minimal print lines on some of the hands but I wanted them all to be uniform. Also re-defined the paint application together with my new painter.

I am taking care for the Ra's outfit shipments now and will complete this project directly afterwards.
Good to hear that. I bought both Joker hands and Ras suit. Please ship them together to me so I can pay shipment only once.

Hello i still have not reveived my order for joker gloves option E yet. Is it already shipped? I already paid since september 30 2020 . I already chat pm you at instagram and seems like you ignored me. Please sent my order. Or you can refund me.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220408-002516_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220408-002516_Instagram.jpg
    397.2 KB · Views: 24
This is what Fan said “Custom 1/6 gloved hands for Joker figures
Closed, delayed, issues with trigger-finger hands, casts and paint solved, completion of the new batch is almost done”

I’m running out of patience, letting go my spot for the following hands sets, with price lower than original price.

F2) Gun holding right hand & Left fist (also for Hitme! scene)
G) Knife holding right hand & Relaxed left hand
I) Relaxed hands pair (fingers together)

PM if you’re interested.

Any new infos?
I really need to update the schedules more frequently.
My updated schedule is:

Completion of the casts (I am replacing quite a few after further trials with the trigger finger hands):
May 21st

Completion of painting:
June 25th
Completion of casts was done but later than May so I got a later time slot at the painter. I am talking to the painter again now to get an update on when they can actually be completed and will share the updated date again. I hurry to finally complete / ship the open accessory projects within September.

Selling my 3 pairs of hands (E, F1, G)
Asking original $175 USD including PayPal fee.

my name isn’t in the list cause Fan didn’t update, but I took over ms8794.jang, spot 4

I would caution anyone considering buying any of fan’s yet to be delivered spots to read the thread on the harvey dent shoes. Somewhere around post #53 is when the site moderators provide some very valuable information regarding fan’s projects.

I’m not trying to derail @banks__r sale here - he certainly is trustworthy. The fact of the matter is that none of us on this project have any idea if or when fan will ever deliver this.

I’ve paid almost $300 for the full set that will probably never be delivered.

I would caution anyone considering buying any of fan’s yet to be delivered spots to read the thread on the harvey dent shoes. Somewhere around post #53 is when the site moderators provide some very valuable information regarding fan’s projects.

I’m not trying to derail @banks__r sale here - he certainly is trustworthy. The fact of the matter is that none of us on this project have any idea if or when fan will ever deliver this.

I’ve paid almost $300 for the full set that will probably never be delivered.
Yea he disappeared in instagram after delaying to refund my Ras accessory deposit. I’m gonna go open a case for that now. Maybe it will jog his attention and I can get some info on the hands as well. Huge L for those he has scammed on all this.

Yea he disappeared in instagram after delaying to refund my Ras accessory deposit. I’m gonna go open a case for that now. Maybe it will jog his attention and I can get some info on the hands as well. Huge L for those he has scammed on all this.
Yeah - I’m going after my ra’s accessory deposit tomorrow. Paypal is going to get an earful.

oh, I’ve already considered my money gone. Lol. I highly doubt I’ll get either of my orders.

I’ve already started the search for alternatives.

If I do get my orders, and that’s a big if, it’ll just be a nice surprise.

(...)
Still hearing you and yes, it wasn't the first time that my project(s) took way to long, yet I never under-derlivered in a project in the end. Please also check the project status

https://customonesixth.com/threads/fan-customs-project-status.148749/
Not arguing or justifiying the situation, just underlining. Will message everyone about the gloved hands this week to ask if you prefer a refund or to wait.

(...) I would never forget an obligation and hide. That is a fear I understand and share as a collector, we saw this happening in projects before. Looking at some current projects I also fear it will not be the last time.

Again, I sincerely apologize for not doing enough to avoid this fear in each of my custom projects. I know that my repeated and excessive failure to meet delivery dates in my custom projects has fueld the fear in some that at some point I would just hide without delivering or refunding at all. 100% not going to happen.

Never intended to be inconsiderate, dishonest or disrespectful, I just had to priorize other obligations in life to not drown in the meantime, this would not have helped anyone.

Last edited:
Back