Accessory (Closed, refunded) Accurate Custom 1/6 'Gloved Hands Sets' (different gestures)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 452961

I have not received refund 3 weeks later.
Nor any message, just a “like” on my post.
Did you receive your refund?

Fan had long ago assured the moderators and his buyers that refunds were being issued, shipping was happening, and projects were to be completed. He has again forgone his obligations and missed his own self imposed deadlines. For the benefit of the community Fan cannot not be banned (so that members can still communicate with him about outstanding refunds, shipping, etc. ). We recommend taking whatever action in your power to recover your projects / payments and we recommend no further business with Fan in the future. Admins will soon be posting a sticky note on the forums to warn the community and bring awareness about problematic project organizers.

Did you receive your refund?

No refund yet. Fan Dm me on insta today to say it’s coming this week.

F533D5C4-2367-48EB-ABBD-87BA1120401F.jpeg

Sent many refunds over the past weeks for 3 projects and it took all the time I could find. Not hiding but I am still slower than I like to be here. Taking care for open shipments and single refunds missing now.

At this point, I doubt anyone will get their order.

Why bother shipping anything when their reputation is tarnished and they’ve already got our money?

Trust me, they don’t care. If they did, we’d all have our orders long ago.

@Fan

Can you please provide the current status of refund vs outstanding orders shipped, orders that will be shipped with your list? Thanks

Sent many refunds over the past weeks for 3 projects and it took all the time I could find. Not hiding but I am still slower than I like to be here. Taking care for open shipments and single refunds missing now.

All refunded by now, except for a very few who prefer to wait, even if it may still take some time to complete these.

All refunded by now, except for a very few who prefer to wait, even if it may still take some time to complete these.
Thank you Fan ! According to Fan, everyone has been refunded and I’m going to assume this run is resolved.

However, I will continue to pin this post for a few more weeks to ensure no one else was left behind for additional transparency for everyone.

For those who prefer to wait for the goods, as always it is “ buyer beware “ whenever there is payment made upfront by buyers to any sellers.

Last edited:
Thank you Fan ! According to Fan, everyone has been refunded and I’m going to assume this run is resolved.

However, I will continue to pin this post for a few more weeks to ensure no one else was left behind for additional transparency for everyone.

For those who prefer to wait for the goods, as always it is “ buyer beware “ whenever there is payment made upfront by buyers to any sellers.
I never got a refund??

@Fan thanks!

Guys

Anyone wanting to wait this one out, the new timeline per Fan is 2 months from today or 3/13/2023.

If you cannot wait, I would suggest you make other arrangements with Fan.

Last edited:
Back