Accessory (Closed, refunded) Accurate Custom 1/6 'Gloved Hands Sets' (different gestures)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have all of the refunds been sorted out for those who requested them? What is the status update for those who chose to wait for the project?

@Fan any updates? KR
Thanks for your reminder @moxlol! Still need to complete another project and ship a few things from my backlog list first but will not forget these. I don't want to name a completion date that I am not 100% sure of but I estimate November will work. In case you prefer a refund in the meantime I fully understand and will send it, please let me know in a dm in case.

Hi Fan,
any updates?

Best Regards
Frans
Hi Frans, thanks for your reminder. Made progress in the backlog but still the same state as above to be completely transparent. November will not work for these. I can send you the refund and let you know again when they are ready so you can enter again. : ) Please send me a dm in any case so I will not miss it.

What's the chance of this project actually shipping? I'm interested in the bank robber L, M & N set of hands.

What's the chance of this project actually shipping? I'm interested in the bank robber L, M & N set of hands.
Thank you for your interest. Yes, they will be completed and I will share it with you. 3d models and paint concept are ready.

1c285114390413b37d7da03c075fe0ba.png

I was not 100% happy with the casts at first and put these and other accessory projects on hold for a while. Had to focus on another task and could not make reliable time predictions to make everyone happy, so I refunded everyone who did not like to wait in the meantime.

Thank you for your interest. Yes, they will be completed and I will share it with you. 3d models and paint concept are ready.

1c285114390413b37d7da03c075fe0ba.png

I was not 100% happy with the casts at first and put these and other accessory projects on hold for a while. Had to focus on another task and could not make reliable time predictions to make everyone happy, so I refunded everyone who did not like to wait in the meantime.
Is it still possible to get a spot for the set of hands I mentioned in my original post? I’m willing to make a deposit, but I want to know an estimated date on when these will be completed. Will that be this year? Next year? In two years? Thanks!

Is it still possible to get a spot for the set of hands I mentioned in my original post? I’m willing to make a deposit, but I want to know an estimated date on when these will be completed. Will that be this year? Next year? In two years? Thanks!
Yes it is still possible, I will notify you. Thank you for offering a deposit, will not accept one for this project atm since I cannot make a very precise time prediction but it will be this year.

Yes it is still possible, I will notify you. Thank you for offering a deposit, will not accept one for this project atm since I cannot make a very precise time prediction but it will be this year.
Thanks a lot! I will be patiently waiting for your message. I might be interested in a couple of purple gloves as well!

Are there still people who have not gotten refunds? Also how many people are still waiting for this to deliver?

Any news? 3 more months gone
No news for this project atm (I am making progress but became careful with predictions). If you prefer this way, I will send you a refund and let you know again when they are ready so you can enter again, without an obligation on your end. Please send me a dm in any case so I will not miss it.

Are there still people who have not gotten refunds?
Acc. to my notes, everyone received a refund who chose this way. I keep checking for messages in case I missed someone.
Also how many people are still waiting for this to deliver?
Two, if I remember correctly right now. This was a very small project.

Back