Accessory (Closed, refunded) Accurate Custom 1/6 'Gloved Hands Sets' (different gestures)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello, I got lost in messages a bit in the past week again and will continue to take care of open issues again starting this Tuesday.

Checking latest messages and sending further refunds.

I paid you for the Joker's hand, and you've been over the period of 3 years. I asked you for a refund on Instagram, but you are ignoring my message.
Can you please send me a message with your Insta ID here?

Hi, still working through my backlog. Most of the refunds for the Gloved Joker Hands should be long sent but I am aware that a very few are still open.

It got a bit difficult to see through in some cases (spots previously sold partially or completely, paid deposit only or in full, messages on different accounts, different channels and so on).

I created this quick form to collect all required info properly now and to avoid mistakes, please use this way:

https://forms.gle/RT42kXDUeCFmdzAc6
Similar forms in my other projects are following.

Hi, still working through my backlog. Most of the refunds for the Gloved Joker Hands should be long sent but I am aware that a very few are still open.

It got a bit difficult to see through in some cases (spots previously sold partially or completely, paid deposit only or in full, messages on different accounts, different channels and so on).

I created this quick form to collect all required info properly now and to avoid mistakes, please use this way:

https://forms.gle/RT42kXDUeCFmdzAc6
Similar forms in my other projects are following.
I filled out the form. I had previously sent you an email with that information as well.

Hi Fan, I received a partial refund. Please check messages. Thank you very much, Rob
Thanks for your heads-up! Checked and corrected this. It was my fault, had noted your orders separately before.

@all: Will be in hospital approx. for the next 2 weeks (please don't worry, nothing serious). I checked all replies through the forms and it is working well. Thank you for using these! Will continue right after return.

Back