Accessory (Closed, refunded) Accurate Custom 1/6 'Gloved Hands Sets' (different gestures)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still hearing you and yes, it wasn't the first time that my project(s) took way to long, yet I never under-derlivered in a project in the end. Please also check the project status

https://customonesixth.com/threads/fan-customs-project-status.148749/
Not arguing or justifiying the situation, just underlining. Will message everyone about the gloved hands this week to ask if you prefer a refund or to wait.
If you are going to be asking for people to wait to receive the hands, post a public and transparent timeline - including refund plan. This goes for all of your ongoing projects on this forum.

Here's another active project flying completely under the radar that needs a delivery and refund plan.

This project was started via message to those of us on the ra's al ghul suit and was not started in the "active projects" forum. It also does not appear in the thread tracking Fan's projects.

Screen Shot 2022-10-31 at 2.31.47 PM.png

It was to complete in March and several of us sent in $50 plus 5% paypal fees.

Screen Shot 2022-10-31 at 2.32.09 PM.png

Again, nothing ever came of it.

I counted 15 instances of deposits being sent.

Here's another active project flying completely under the radar that needs a delivery and refund plan.

This project was started via message to those of us on the ra's al ghul suit and was not started in the "active projects" forum. It also does not appear in the thread tracking Fan's projects.

View attachment 451766

It was to complete in March and several of us sent in $50 plus 5% paypal fees.

View attachment 451767

Again, nothing ever came of it.

I counted 15 instances of deposits being sent.

The Ra's accessories were always part of the closed outfit project. Only available to those on the outfit list, hence I did not offer them openly to anyone else but sent the info directly. The original plan was to have it shipped combined with the outfit but this did not work. These accessories are also mentioned on the project status list and not hidden.

Also for these I will offer refunds directly to everyone who was in.

Last edited:
If you are going to be asking for people to wait to receive the hands, post a public and transparent timeline (...)
No, not going to ask anyone to keep waiting. Will offer a refund but will give everyone the choice to keep waiting if prefered. We are all different, for some the wait does not matter for some it does and both is understandable.

Especially in case I cannot provide a concrete delivery date yet I even recommend to go for the refund. It takes pressure also of my shoulders.

Last edited:
I keep seeing "I hear you", but I'm not sure you understand.

No, not going to ask anyone to keep waiting. Will offer a refund but will give everyone the choice to keep waiting if prefered. We are all different, for some the wait does not matter for some it does and both is understandable.

Especially in case I cannot provide a concrete delivery date yet I even recommend to go for the refund. It takes pressure also of my shoulders.

The fact that you would still not be able to provide a concrete delivery date after 3 years is a problem. That's the real issue here.

There was a point in time that I had specifically come out in support of you and posted that you should simply state you need more time due to personal issues, rather than keep making delivery promises that would be unfulfilled. Everyone would have understood that and respected the honesty and consideration. But you didn't change a thing. For all practical purposes, you ignored the lifeline that was thrown out for you and kept on with the cycle of promising, missing, excuse, and ghosting. Speaking only for myself, the fact that we are here now, and you still don't know when you might deliver is outrageous.

Look, as far as any personal issues you must deal with, I continue to wish you only the best and hope that everything works out well. I'm very sorry to hear that you're still dealing with difficult challenges in your life and I hope you come through this better for the wear. That said, if you're not going to effectively communicate, and if you can't deliver to your customers in a timely manner, or you don't know when you might deliver, then you probably shouldn't be offering anything for sale. Apologies if that seems rather harsh, but the reality is that your reputation has suffered because of this and there are a many people that will never order anything from you again. Just to put this in perspective, in less time than it has taken for the Joker Hands and the Dent Shoes to materialize (which is still on-going), I, along with several hundred others, have already received a 1966 batmobile that was designed from scratch and licensed by WB and already delivered.

I've seen some of your dark knight stuff and one of the words that comes to mind is "genius", - but I wouldn't order it from you just because I refuse to go through this type of ordeal anymore.

I have no doubt that you would prefer not to be in this situations, and I feel for you, but again, you had complete control over this. Until you get some type of consistent delivery and communications method, this type of stress will continue, and that's no fun for anyone.

Last edited:
I keep seeing "I hear you", but I'm not sure you understand.

The fact that you would still not be able to provide a concrete delivery date after 3 years is a problem. That's the real issue here.

There was a point in time that I had specifically come out in support of you and posted that you should simply state you need more time due to personal issues, rather than keep making delivery promises that would be unfulfilled. Everyone would have understood that and respected the honesty and consideration. But you didn't change a thing. For all practical purposes, you ignored the lifeline that was thrown out for you and kept on with the cycle of promising, missing, excuse, and ghosting. Speaking only for myself, the fact that we are here now, and you still don't know when you might deliver is outrageous.

Look, as far as any personal issues you must deal with, I continue to wish you only the best and hope that everything works out well. I'm very sorry to hear that you're still dealing with difficult challenges in your life and I hope you come through this better for the wear. That said, if you're not going to effectively communicate, and if you can't deliver to your customers in a timely manner, or you don't know when you might deliver, then you probably shouldn't be offering anything for sale. Apologies if that seems rather harsh, but the reality is that your reputation has suffered because of this and there are a many people that will never order anything from you again. Just to put this in perspective, in less time than it has taken for the Joker Hands and the Dent Shoes to materialize (which is still on-going), I, along with several hundred others, have already received a 1966 batmobile that was designed from scratch and licensed by WB and already delivered.

I've seen some of your dark knight stuff and one of the words that comes to mind is "genius", - but I wouldn't order it from you just because I refuse to go through this type of ordeal anymore.

I have no doubt that you would prefer not to be in this situations, and I feel for you, but again, you had complete control over this. Until you get some type of consistent delivery and communications method, this type of stress will continue, and that's no fun for anyone.
Thank you, seriously. This is honest, fair and understandable criticism.

Could spend a lot more time explaining better why things got so much out of hand time-wise but rather focus on fixing the dilemma now, with shipments and refunds in the accessories and focus on completing the E.T. project.

Thank you also for appreciating the performance in my older completed projects. My focus was always on perfectionizing and sharing the joy in the end results. I think the big delays started with the Custom 1/6 Ledger Joker shoes back then. It took very long but all pairs were completed and shipped in the end.

With the E.T. project I got a bit lost an obsessed with my next level of details. It negatively affected the timelines in the sum and my communication but with the ambition to perfectionize the end results even further. It would have been possible to deliver the the gloved hands long ago but I was convinced the end results could be further improved.

I learned the hard way where my strengths are. After E.T., I will again build only very few projects at extremely small numbers directly for befriended collectors and myself.

Last edited:
Still hearing you and yes, it wasn't the first time that my project(s) took way to long, yet I never under-derlivered in a project in the end. Please also check the project status

https://customonesixth.com/threads/fan-customs-project-status.148749/
Not arguing or justifiying the situation, just underlining. Will message everyone about the gloved hands this week to ask if you prefer a refund or to wait.
Were people all reached this past week regarding refund / project plans? It was stated that was to have happened this week. Buyers please confirm.

Least I could do. 🤜🤛

Thanks for your heads-up (y), double-checked and noticed I missed you and @Mechanized before, corrected it.
How many are waiting and how many specified they are ok with waiting. You have a history of taking many issues like this to PM. For transparency at this time please be clear as to what has and had not specifically been taken care of.

How many are waiting and how many specified they are ok with waiting. (...)
Sorry, I don't understand the question.

(...) You have a history of taking many issues like this to PM. (...)
Still nothing to hide. Arranging shipments - or refunds like in this case - has always been easier to handle that way and closed threads get less bumps.

(...) For transparency at this time please be clear as to what has and had not specifically been taken care of.
Everyone on the list has been offered a refund and everyone who has chosen a refund by now has already received it.

Were people all reached this past week regarding refund / project plans? It was stated that was to have happened this week. Buyers please confirm.
Yes - true to his word, he fully refunded both the Joker hands and the Ra's accessories deposit. Thanks @jra81984 for getting this going, and thanks to @Fan for coming through.

Last edited:
Yes - true to his word, he fully refunded both the Joker hands and the Ra's accessories deposit. Thanks @jra81984 for getting this going, and thanks to @Fan for coming through.
It should not take admin intervention to get things moving on many long Idled projects. I hope everyone gets the same outcome.
Anytime. Will never run from an obligation.

I see @jra81984's ambition in my projects but need to make clear, refunds got rolling before that.
I speak on behalf of the entire admin team based upon the massive amount of concerns we have received regarding your business conduct.

@all Following through with the refunds and deliveries.

(...) I speak on behalf of the entire admin team based upon the massive amount of concerns we have received regarding your business conduct.
All good, I think I already got what you wanted to say.
☮️

Last edited:
Back