Accessory (Closed, refunded) Accurate Custom 1/6 'Gloved Hands Sets' (different gestures)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Next step fellas: Defining the hand / finger gestures. Already got some on the paper, generic and scene specific, we will decide together which ones will be made.

If you like, please share your thoughts about it already.

The gloves will get a more accurate shape, weathering and accurately painted clasps.

If we're really want to have an improvement over HT gloves, I think it will be great if the sculpted gloves layered with real leather.
Stripedbox made an actual 1/6 Joker gloves which really mind-blowing but the price was not cheap.

Thanks for your input, I like the idea, the obstackles for an accurate result using leather I see are:
  • the limitations in sewing / stitching
  • real leather structure accuracy in 1/6
  • posing the fingers for certain gestures afterwards
Will give it a try though but I think with an accurately sculpted texture and paint it will become most screen accurate possible (y) while being way more affordable at the same time.

I admire Tatiana's work, her gloves are fantastic, pretty sure the best one can reach using real leather.
However imo the sewing around the fingers and the leather texture look more pronounced than the original gloves would look like in 1/6, due to the mentioned limitations.

Last edited:
Thanks for your input, I like the idea, the obstackles for an accurate result using leather I see are:
  • the limitations in sewing / stitching
  • real leather structure accuracy in 1/6
  • posing the fingers for certain gestures afterwards
Will give it a try though but I think with an accurately sculpted texture and paint it will become most screen accurate possible (y) while being way more affordable at the same time.

I admire Tatiana's work, her gloves are fantastic, pretty sure the best one can reach using real leather.
However imo the sewing around the fingers and the leather texture look more pronounced than the original gloves would look like in 1/6, due to the mentioned limitations.
I think the striped box ones where articulated though

Back