(Cult King) One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest: R.P. McMurphy

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: (Cult King) Goddamn Marvel Of Modern Science (McMurphy)

I don't think the title of the thread is helping get the attention of collectors. I passed this thread by several times before I took a look.

(Cult King) Goddamn Marvel Of Modern Science (McMurphy)

I don't think the title of the thread is helping get the attention of collectors. I passed this thread by several times before I took a look.

I know what you mean, but any big fan of this film would recognize the title right away, I know I did. Prob will help to throw in cuckoos nest, and iminime in the title just to catch more eyes. Any casual fan might not get the Title right away I guess.

Re: (Cult King) Goddamn Marvel Of Modern Science (McMurphy)

Title changed. Can't make it any more clear than that.

57730eb18cc5de01da6dc1141f616ba7.500x267x17.gif

Bump, how many does he need interested to confirm this?

Also, hope they can pull off weathering on Mac's leather and Denim, stuff doesnt look brand new.

003.JPG

004.JPG

Definitely interested! I always wanted a Jack Nicholson sculpt from around this era. :D

Loving that Jack. However, there is one word on the tip of my tongue and I'm struggling to suppress it: BEANIE. There. Said it.

Back