[CULT KING]- Santa Carla Blood Suckers ** FULL PROTOS - PO OPEN!!**

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PopCultKid

EATER OF WORLDS & CHLDREN
Reaction score

1/6 FULL SET

Now you know what we are. Now you know what you are. You’ll never grow old Michael.. and you’ll never die.. but you MUST feed!​

Last edited:
Re: [CULT KING]- Santa Carla Blood Suckers **NEW SCULPT WIPS**

Estimated Delivery : OCT. - NOV. 2015

*Preorders can be closed without notice at any time.
*Payment must be paid within 5 business days (otherwise orders will be cancelled)
*Once we start working, cancellation will be charged 8% from total

Santa Carla Bloodsucker DX Set $800 (plus shipping)

- Normal sculpt (earring) with narrow shoulder body with neck
- Screaming sculpt with earring
- Handmade outfit by Iris (Trousers, Leather Jacket, Trench Coat, Shirt)
- Brooch
- A pair of gloved hands
- A pair of Vampire hands
- A pair of Vampire feet
- Shoes
- Chinese noodle with chopsticks
- Bottle

Santa Carla Bloodsucker Regular Full Set $500 (plus shipping)

- Normal sculpt (earring) with narrow shoulder body with neck
- Handmade outfit by Iris (Trench Coat, Leather Jacket, Trousers, Shirt)
- Brooch
- A pair of gloved hands
- Shoes
- Chinese noodle with chopsticks
- Bottle

Santa Carla Bloodsucker Painted Head & Outfit $390 (plus shipping)

- Normal head sculpt(with earring)
- Outfit (Trench Coat, Leather Jacket, Trousers, Shirt)
- Shoes

Santa Carla Bloodsucker Outfit $240 (plus shipping) (Shoes and body are not included)

- Trench Coat, Leather Jacket, Trousers, Shirt

Santa Carla Bloodsucker Painted Head & Earring $170 (plus shipping)

Last edited:
Re: [CULT KING]- Santa Carla Blood Suckers

This is just an interest list for Michael. He is not confirmed but can come to life if the demand is there! I kindly ask that you post interest only if you are truly interested. Please don’t take this the wrong way as I’m not trying to put people off, but we are looking to gauge interest accurately. As many of you know, sometimes half (or less) of the interest list actually follows thru in the end. As bad as I’d like Michael to be in my collection, I don’t want this company to waste time and resources on something that doesn’t pan out.

So to all others who think that Michael would be either a great accompanying, or stand-alone piece, please post your serious interest!!

My idea for the build would be modeled after the NECA figure: Final scene outfit (black sweatshirt, light wash jeans, weathered sneakers), 2 sculpts (Normal & Vamp), 1-2 pairs of Vamp hands, and the Blood Wine Bottle may be an item that’s included with both David & Michael (still undetermined) . I’d also like to see his: Leather jacket, alternate shirt (probably grey) & sunglasses to add options for his normal look.

Please share suggestions, opinions and comments!!

1. PopCultKid
2. Joned
3. Machew1031
4. Ebeneezer Jones
5. Jbeltram4
6. tbay
7. Murderofcrows71
8. Hollywood Cinema
9. bruhkis
10. Levit05
11. JeffTVR
12. EarlHickey98
13. stnmikita
14. Marlindesign
15. Pcleemake
16. rkalte1
17. TheMasterTurtle
18. Chunkycurley
19. Pkitching
20. EvilDarkEyes
21. abarbarian
22. Fadefilmstudio
23. nearedg3
24. schea25
25. teabelly83

Last edited:

I am interested. Please add me on the list.

1544325_887176458013649_8678623945306699581_n_zps0b2eb639.jpg

10380280_887176608013634_4721711796932154338_n_zpsaccbfade.jpg

16729_887176531346975_2338847555414742751_n_zpsd53c33cb.jpg

10513246_887176574680304_8377276125693429952_n_zps75117356.jpg

984315_887176478013647_4214940680179515018_n_zps2f643904.jpg

10685574_887176511346977_6854938944989488314_n_zps43e67470.jpg

Last edited:

Cool :). I just want to make sure it's clear that the interest list is for Michael only and David already is 100% confirmed, so there is no list for him.

Cool, and I just stumbled on your David bash recently. Looks killer!!! :rock

Thanks brother! Interested to see what these 2 figures with turn out like if it's anything like the Pacino sculpt there are going to be epic! Been wanting a Micheal Lost Boy figure for a long time glad someone may be doing one! Do you have any info on how ordering will go? Thanks Mike!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the words of Frank White(who also deserves some 1/6 love), I WANT IN!

Sign me up for everything that happens. I will find a way lol...

[video=youtube;GyEg3vahDdk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyEg3vahDdk[/video]

I like where your head's at and your taste in movies bud. A handful of us have been shouting out Frank & Jimmy Jump in some of the interest threads for a while. Nothing ever formulated, but I can tell you we'll have more support there than with Mick & Mal

Thanks brother! Interested to see what these 2 figures with turn out like if it's anything like the Pacino sculpt there are going to be epic! Been wanting a Micheal Lost Boy figure for a long time glad someone may be doing one! Do you have any info on how ordering will go? Thanks Mike!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm crossing my fingers that we get enough steam to get Michael going too :pray:

I'm sure ordering will be done in a very familiar way that we are already used to :wink1:

Loved this movie so I'm in for Michael and David, though I would prefer the Coreys over Michael. Any chance those guys get made?

I've never heard of Cult King but the Capo sculpt was fantastic so I'm sure these vamps will look great.

Got you my man

Loved this movie so I'm in for Michael and David, though I would prefer the Coreys over Michael. Any chance those guys get made?

I've never heard of Cult King but the Capo sculpt was fantastic so I'm sure these vamps will look great.

The Frog bros.! IDK man, I think they would be a hard sell but I wouldn't call anything impossible (first hurdle for them would be interest, next would be the body). I do think that we're going to have a hard enough push just to get Mike off of the ground, and I'd imagine they'd be much tougher. It's unlikely but if 40-50+ serious people start posting their interest....

Back